The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet 'Rules' & Variations

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Anyone read The Feast and Fast Diet: Lose weight, gain health. Recipes and tips for the 5:2 diet? I was wondering if it was worth to purchase it.
hi, Mags here - thanks for mentioning the little book that Clive and I put together! For us, it was put together partly as a celebration of the fact that the diet was working (6 months in and we're seeing it as a permanent way of life) and partly as a test to see if we could actually put a book together. It was pretty easy and we didn't even get divorced.....I agree with BreadandWine, there are now loads of resources out there like this brilliant site (very different to when we started out back in September).

So, keep the faith everyone and all the best if you're fasting today. And if you want a laugh, have a look at the front cover of our book - the trousers are real, and not purchased from a charity shop for the occasion, as some friends have unkindly commented.
3 posts Page 1 of 1