The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet 'Rules' & Variations

33 posts Page 3 of 3
Hmm... I don't guess it's a good idea to overindulge in things like that, but surely part of the point of 5:2 is that you don't have to constantly deny yourself. That's always been my downfall trying to maintain weight loss after other diets.
MaryAnn wrote: Hmm... I don't guess it's a good idea to overindulge in things like that, but surely part of the point of 5:2 is that [b]you don't have to constantly deny yourself. That's always been my downfall trying to maintain weight loss after other diets.

I think you were right in the first part of the statement.

You're not really "denying" yourself, are you? (except maybe a few more fasting days?)
carorees wrote: :lol: Famine days! Might just put a few people off, hmm? I saw someone refer to the fast days as "repair days" which I think is great and helps to remind us of the health benefits. Did I see in the book that Mimi called the feast days "off-duty days" in some places? Those will be the days that the repair staff are off duty ;)

Hi Caro..the first day i was here, i saw Tracieknits called fast days " repair days" and loved it ..gave me such a pozz feeling about the fast days
I am now delighted to read of the off duty days!
I know its childish but ihave a mental image of little elves and gnomes busily tinkering away on repair days,and of them just lounging round on feed days :0)
33 posts Page 3 of 3