The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet 'Rules' & Variations

92 posts Page 7 of 7
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Just used the site in Carorees link and got a TDEE of 1734. Our own Tracker gives me 1723 so no big bonus increase for me but 11 cals is 11 cals :like:
Just checked my TDEE and its 1825 - I aim to eat up to 1,600 - 1,800 a day rather than 2000 as I feel I don't need it, some days I eat around 1,200 - 1,400 essentially I just listen to my body and make sure I am hungry when I am eating etc. I do log what I eat each day and track calories as it is far too easy to go over, well for me it is anyway - i'm a calorie counter and that's just how I am - slimming world didn't work for me as without the calorie counting I just ate my bodyweight in pasta and potatoes because I could and never really got anywhere but I also know people who have lost lots with this method - everyone is different.

I used to eat 1,400 a day and tended to go over - doing it this way I am consuming pretty much the same amount of calories over the week and I am sticking to it more.

People have different reasons for doing things although I feel if I am only eating 1,200 kcals a day I would rather do that every day rather than just 5/7 but each to their own :)
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
92 posts Page 7 of 7