The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Recipes

29 posts Page 2 of 2
Thanks all - I'll keep you posted as things progress, I'm glad We've got some potential volunteers already!

@caitlin thanks for all your feedback :) this initial form is only a basic starter and the full on recipes section should be much more detailed/comprehensive. We didn't want to put people off with a super long form at this stage and some of those things like low/high carb/fat/gi, total fat etc I think can be calculated automatically from the recipe itself. I will of course run your thoughts by the team though, thanks so much for giving it this consideration.
Thats great @Moogie, makes sense, as usual the situation is in safe hands. Let me know if I can help with anything like beta testing.

Thanks and all the best for now,

caitlin Xx
Do you still want our recipes? I have quite a few...
Hi I would be interested to be a volunteer, I am a professional Sensory Profiler (taster).
Ridingwood
@pennyforthem yes please, we do need your recipes. If you use the link in Moogie's original post, it takes you to a form where you enter your recipe plus some tags. Please everyone with recipes whenever you have a spare moment send in a couple. Especially @fatdog!
Please tag anyone you know who has recipes here to alert them to the recipe form!
Hi, If you still need volunteers for the food panel i would be happy to be on it. I live alone so ready meals for me are always a nstandby.
carorees wrote: @pennyforthem yes please, we do need your recipes. If you use the link in Moogie's original post, it takes you to a form where you enter your recipe plus some tags. Please everyone with recipes whenever you have a spare moment send in a couple. Especially @fatdog!
Please tag anyone you know who has recipes here to alert them to the recipe form!

Oh dear, @carorees, I'm rather swithering over this as I'm hoping intending to try and get my recipes into an e-book for distribution on Amazon and they're a bit nippy about publishing stuff that's already 'out there'. Will need to dig :(

I'd love to be a Foodie volunteer though!
Just spotted this. I can't keep up! Yes I would love to be on the tasting panel and I also have things to contribute. I will fill in the form on the weekend. Thank you @moogie :heart:
Great idea. I'm happy to offer tasting or testing services for any midwest U.S. sources if you ever need it. Excited about the recipe share too. Thanks for all you & your team do - fastday.com is an essential part of my motivation for 5:2.
This is excellent news, I love trying new recipes and will try and find something to contribute that will appeal. :-)
Oooh, yes please! I've been blogging my 5:2 recipes for a year, and am always keen to try new ones!
HI I would be very interested in going on your panel. I'd love to try new recipes and I especially love to see the results of them and monitor if they work at all.
Let me know when it all starts happening and I'd be more than happy to help.

Thanks
MMM
MP3 wrote: Hi I would be very interested in going on a food panel, or try out new ideas. I am already going through my old recipe books looking for new ideas to tempt the taste buds. Already tried a sainsburys recipe for stuffed cod with leeks which was lovely. Thanks for all the help and suppor. :like: :smile:

Thank you for your inspiration :like:

We had this tonight with a passata & zero noodles DEEEELISHHHH

http://www.morrisonscellar.com/content/ ... with-leeks
Check out the new food pages to see how the record you submit could be used to make planning your fast day easier! Hope you'll be inspired to send us some more so we can really build a great database!
https://www.fastday.com/food/
29 posts Page 2 of 2