The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

10 posts Page 1 of 1
4 months...15 pounds
05 Aug 2015, 15:00
banda2.jpg
banda2.jpg (9.55 KiB) Viewed 3567 times

I was looking through photos and was shocked at how different I looked on New Year's Eve compared to last week in the same dress. I've been doing 5:2 since March and although I've hit plateaus and the weight is taking forever to come off, this photo proves to me that the patience is worth it. Excited to see before and after photos after I (hopefully) lose more weight :)

P.S. I really didn't want to post this but I figured maybe it could help motivate those who feel like quitting

P.P.S. I don't know why the photo came out so tiny. Bah.
Re: 4 months...15 pounds
05 Aug 2015, 15:32
You definitely look much slimmer, good going.
05 Aug 2015, 18:08
Definitely motivating! Thank you SammyIam. :smile: :heart:
Dee
05 Aug 2015, 18:18
Wow, what a difference! Very well done - it's not just about what the scales tell you!
You look so healthy - I think you even put that dress on without even undoing the zipper!
05 Aug 2015, 18:37
You look terrific! The camera and mirror highlight the progress even when the scale seems to move soooo slowly! :victory:
05 Aug 2015, 19:45
Well done, SammyIAm!!
05 Aug 2015, 20:56
Woo Hoo! Your smile says it all.

:like: :like: :like:
05 Aug 2015, 21:05
Thanks, guys. I definitely feel so much better and stronger! Haha, @galexinda! That's funny you mention the zipper situation, because I had planned on wearing an old dress for NYE and I tried so hard to fit into it, but the zipper wouldn't go all the way up. Heck, it barely made it half-way! Same thing happened with ALL of my dresses. It was embarrassing because I had my boyfriend trying his best to get me into one of those dresses and it just wasn't happening. I was forced to buy a new, bigger dress :-( I don't ever want to go through that again! I have vowed that once I get down to my ideal weight, it is staying off! The scales definitely are the devil. I tend to focus too much on them, but seeing this side-by-side comparison shows me I need to focus on the inches instead. And I AM much healthier, which is the most important part, right? I ate greasy Mexican food the other night because I had a long week and didn't have time to go grocery shopping. Well, after just a month of clean eating, eating that greasy food actually made me nauseous! :shock:
05 Aug 2015, 21:10
Great going SamIam! :victory: That's really thoughtful of you to share and think of others ......... that's what I like about this forum too.
06 Aug 2015, 00:34
Thank you for sharing,Sammy! You look fabulous! And verrrrry inspirational!
10 posts Page 1 of 1