The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Starting with fasting today again. I have bin on vacation for 3 weeks and was not able to fast do to all the family events. I also feel my clothes are getting tighter so I'm starting again. I will be going home next Tuesday and continue to fast Tuesday and Friday. I'm planning on 16:8 other days and carb cycling.

Anyone fasting these two days and needs accountability ?
Sorry, @lillygirl, but my days are usually Monday and Thursday. If you Start a 'Fasting Today' thread on the days that you are fasting, you may find some others who are doing the same. Good luck, even if you have to go it alone. I have been maintaining, give or take a few pounds for three years now and just love this WOL (Way of Life)! :smile:
Thank you for your reply @ StovegateResident. that is so encouraging that you are maintaining your weight. Sometimes that is hard part.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Similar Topics