The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

15 posts Page 1 of 1
Heres my before and current. Full discloser, I lost about 25 pounds by running with slight diet modification before starting 5:2. Still doing 5:2 in maint mode.

BeforeNAfter.jpeg
Gosh brougham,those pics look like two different people!
Just shows how ageing extra weight is,you almost look like father and son..thanks for sharing!
What a transformation brougham, looking good!
Congratulations, you look super! Take Care. :like:
Wow what a difference. Very impressive, good luck with maintenance.
Well done @brougham keep up the good work!

Bean :starving:
Oh wow! That is inspirational. Thanks for sharing. :like: :like: I just started running again, as well as this woe this week. I have restarted the c25k programme. Hopefully I will be posting something similar by the end of the year.
Well thanks all, it's been great having this site for support. I have learned a lot from it. One thing I have learned, you can never excercise away bad eating habits, achieving health requires some focus on both diet and exercise. Izzy, thank you ! yes, my avatar is a tribute photo of my Dad taken back in the 1950's. ScubaChick, good luck with your couch to 5k program, it's a wonderful thing your doing !
Absolutely brilliant change, congratulations! :like: :like:
Well done. Brougham. I loved your dad's pic when you first posted it. He was a very dapper fella.
Wow. What a difference! Congratulations on your loss.

You look really fit and healthy.

Thank you for posting and giving us hope.

Lesley
Wow congratulations and well done
Nice work!!
Great stuff Brougham am sure you'll not slip back into old ways now!
Congratulations! What a transformation!
15 posts Page 1 of 1