The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

18 posts Page 1 of 2
Happy 1 year later
05 Jun 2014, 07:02
Well today to is my 1 year fast birthday, I have lost 27 lbs, on 5-2, and am so happy :oops:
5 June 2013
Bust 41 inches
Waist 36
Hips 47

5 June 2014
Bust 39
Waist 32
Hips 41

Just come back from the UK after visiting family and to welcome my new beautiful grandson, also managed to stay on track even after enjoying cream teas, fish and chips, and Gregg's hot sausage rolls, making me hungry thinking about it.
Whilst there brought new clothes size 14, very chuffed, long time since I have been in that size. My bmi is still high than I would like but not going to worry about it.
I have always kept fit, so now my job is to stay on track and enjoy my next year :wink:
Re: Happy 1 year later
05 Jun 2014, 07:21
Congratulations on you fastiversay and well done.
Onwards and downwards for another year!
05 Jun 2014, 07:39
Congratulations . Must be a lovely feeling :)
05 Jun 2014, 07:46
Congratulations :clover:
05 Jun 2014, 07:46
Whoop whoop @jaclee!!!

That is absolutely brilliant! What a change in those statistics - you should be soooo proud of yourself as it is a fantastic achievement!

This is the life.....

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
05 Jun 2014, 07:49
Congratulations, what a great achievement. I posted on June 1st about my "2 years on...." It can be found on page 2 of 'view active topics' if you fancy reading it.

These landmarks are lovely to read about and more and more folk are getting longer terms under their belt which shows how successful IF is. Well done,

Ballerina x :heart:
05 Jun 2014, 07:49
Congrats on your achievements and 1 year fastiversary, jaclee!
05 Jun 2014, 07:58
That's a lot of inches you've lost :victory: well done :like:
05 Jun 2014, 08:54
Great results Jaclee, so pleased for you!
05 Jun 2014, 08:58
Congratulations!!! That's so wonderful. You have a great attitude jaclee.
Xxx
05 Jun 2014, 08:58
Happy Fastiversary and well done! Here's to your next great year of fasting. :drink: :clover:
05 Jun 2014, 09:19
Congratulations jaclee on weight loss and on new grandchild!
And just think of the positive health effects you've put in place.
Greggs bakery! Mmmmm...Now i' m getting hungry!
05 Jun 2014, 10:18
Congrats Jaclee !!! Bravo to you .... :clover:
05 Jun 2014, 10:49
Happy Fastiversary @jaclee Well done you've done a fantastic job over the past year, and an even bigger accomplishment staying on track while with us in UK!!!
That takes some beating :clover: :clover: :clover:
05 Jun 2014, 12:09
Wow well done from me too. That's a fantastic amount if weight and being a size 14 you must be chuffed to bits. In attempting to drop another dress size. Too.
Plus happy fastiversary. Mine was yesterday too. !
18 posts Page 1 of 2