The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

7 posts Page 1 of 1
One month in
11 Nov 2013, 11:04
Hi guys so I started one month ago and weighed in at 88.8 today I weigh 86.4
I have lost inches all over also!! I am finding this plan very easy as it so adjustable and I am still able to have treats without feeling to guilty. I have been going to the gym twice a week but not going mad and this week bought a excessive ball I am impressed so far and love how supportive everyone else has been!! Thank you all xxx
Re: One month in
11 Nov 2013, 11:21
Gret result! Your belly is definitely smaller :smile:
11 Nov 2013, 11:28
Definitely I feel much less bloated and so glad I took pics and measurements to keep me focused xx thans, for the kind words
11 Nov 2013, 11:39
Wow! Well done :like: :like: :like:
11 Nov 2013, 12:39
Well done. It's a great WOL, isn't it?
Dee :)
11 Nov 2013, 21:11
Wow- great job! Keep up the good work!
11 Nov 2013, 21:14
Flippin eck! That's brill after only one month :)
7 posts Page 1 of 1