The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

14 posts Page 1 of 1
Tenshi reveals MORE !
22 Mar 2014, 00:06
Days ago I revealed I visited the Dr and had lost 6kg since 25th Nov. 2013.
Then I went for a blood test. Resulting in the following:
Haemoglobin down
thyroid good
gluocose down
Urea, etc down
LIVER* improved
blood count good
liped good

Dr is very happy.Reminded me I had started to loose weight prior to finding 5:2, so have lost nearly 10 kg. * for Liver as diagnosed (for a light social drinker) wih alcoholic liver. So this 5:2 really works. I haven't exercised, and have eaten what I wanted on the other 5 days. Noticed I choose better food now -
junk food eaten rarely. Cooking better too thanks to Kate Harrison's new recipe book. Am not good at calculating calories on my own. My Dr said that this diet is ideal. No outlay, unless you buy a 5:2 book and just buying regular food, so one will stay with this way of life longer than other "diets".
Dr suggested that I take vitamin B12 as my meat eating is low.
So proud of myself, so happy.
Off to Phuket in April. WOW - new body, new holiday to celebrate.
tenshi :wink:
Re: Tenshi reveals MORE !
22 Mar 2014, 00:22
:grin: :victory: Congratulations!!! That's so fantastic!! Way to go!! :clap: :hugright: :hugleft: :dance: :star: :rainbow: :rose: :high5:
22 Mar 2014, 00:45
Thankyou Tracieknits.
Have visited NY and seen the price of clothes on Broadway in the Outlet Shops.
Hope where you live there are definitely more reasonably priced Outlet shops.
I too have just had to reduce my wardrobe. Decided its a case of get rid and stop sticking out the stomach to keep clothes up. Went to the shops this week
and literally just made it home before my underpants fell down. Of course, they went straight into the bin.
5:2 life is good.
We are both winners on this lifestyle. Hope your weather warms up soon,
ours is in the high 30oC range since Christmas and will probably stay there until May.
tenshi
22 Mar 2014, 00:56
Yes, well done @Tenshithat is a great accomplishment :like:
congratulations you must feel fab.
Many thanks for sharing your obs with us, it is very helpful for the likes of me who have not visited our GP, YET? :clover:
See you soon, I'm fasting Monday.

Lizbean
:heart:
22 Mar 2014, 00:59
That really is wonderful Tenshi. I bet you are walking on air.
Xxx
22 Mar 2014, 02:57
That is very hopeful for those of us still waiting for our next set of bloodwork. Thanks for sharing Tenshi & continued success :like: :wink: .
22 Mar 2014, 09:18
Brilliant results tenshi and great to have your doc's approval of this WOE!
22 Mar 2014, 09:28
So happy for you Tenshi! And good to know yr doctor is on board too! X
22 Mar 2014, 10:04
Great results @Tenshi Well done you've made a fantastic start and received the motivation to carry you onwards and yes proud you should feel deffo. :heart: Sue
22 Mar 2014, 10:06
Yes it makes so much difference when your doctor is with you. Well done you and glad you've discovered the power of fasting. It's great isn't it!

Bean :starving:
image.jpg
(20.25 KiB) Downloaded 471 times
22 Mar 2014, 12:32
Well done that woman, you'll be revealing more of that new body in Thailand as well no doubt.
22 Mar 2014, 14:54
Thank you everyone for your comments
tenshi
22 Mar 2014, 15:12
Very well done Tenshi & thanks for sharing your good results :like:
22 Mar 2014, 15:14
Tracieknits wrote: :grin: :victory: Congratulations!!! That's so fantastic!! Way to go!! :clap: :hugright: :hugleft: :dance: :star: :rainbow: :rose: :high5:

You are also doing brilliantly Tracieknits! :star:
14 posts Page 1 of 1