The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

7 posts Page 1 of 1
What's your fitness age?
21 Apr 2016, 18:00
While wandering around on the Internet following one interest or another I rediscovered a familiar link that other might find useful. It took me a while to find it here; originally posted by Marybeth in 2013.

I remember using its online calculator (near the end of the article, answering a few minutes worth of questions) to yield a relative indicator of physical health, and while I don't remember the results from back then it certainly was not the 20 years younger value that I saw yesterday after retaking it. Enjoy.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/31/how-old-is-your-health/?ref=health
Re: What's your fitness age?
11 May 2016, 08:57
I have the fitness of someone 6 years younger. As long as it wasn't me when I was six years younger, as I was pretty unfit then...
11 May 2016, 11:20
My fitness age came out at 11 years older than my age :0@
I've downloaded their 8 week fitness programme but I think we all know how well that is going to go with me (not good at challenges!).
Onward. Downward. Ever forwards :0)
27 Jul 2016, 13:30
I'm 49 but my fitness age is 36! I have increased my activity levels significantly these last five years but that even surprises me. Still, happy with the news :)
28 Jul 2016, 07:13
I don't know if this is good or not. I'm 47 and my fitness age is...47! Not bad for somebody who can't do very much at all! :wink:

26 Sep 2016, 12:39
Azureblue wrote: My fitness age came out at 11 years older than my age :0@
I've downloaded their 8 week fitness programme but I think we all know how well that is going to go with me (not good at challenges!).
Onward. Downward. Ever forwards :0)

Can u please share the 8 week fitness programme..I want to try.

26 Sep 2016, 12:53
Sorry, unable to download link, don't know why. :?:
7 posts Page 1 of 1