The FastDay Forum

Benefits & Side Effects

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Extra benefit
18 Nov 2013, 19:29
Besides losing weight and lowering blood pressure and cholesterol and other bad fat levels, the best part of this WOE, is that I can go on cruises and eat everything, gain a little weight , and not worry that I won't lose the weight. This actually helps self confidence also, knowing I can at least control two days a week of eating.
PS: going on cruise this coming Saturday!
Re: Extra benefit
18 Nov 2013, 19:57
Ooooo. Where too?
19 Nov 2013, 13:03
Caribbean, 9 days . Pretty , leaving the NY harbor seeing the Statue of Liberty and NYC lit up at 5PM.
19 Nov 2013, 13:43
Jerseyjoe wrote: Caribbean, 9 days . Pretty , leaving the NY harbor seeing the Statue of Liberty and NYC lit up at 5PM.

Have a wonderful time!
19 Nov 2013, 17:51
So you literally are "new" jerseyjoe!!

Sounds wonderful! Hope you have a fab time...and enjoy your meals (without any guilt!!)
5 posts Page 1 of 1