The FastDay Forum

Benefits & Side Effects

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Finger Nails Stronger
03 Aug 2013, 15:28
I have struggled with thin, easily breaking nails forever. But not now, theyre so strong I cannot believe. Has anyone else noticed this wonderful change?
Re: Finger Nails Stronger
03 Aug 2013, 19:28
Wow! I hadn't stopped to think about it because I don't give my nails a lot of thought beyond clipping them when I notice they're too long or uneven, but mine ARE stronger than they've been for a long time! YAY! :grin:
03 Aug 2013, 19:35
I wish mine would grow stronger, :(
03 Aug 2013, 20:32
Same here! Have not had any splits or breaks recently. Had to clip them and file them this morning - grown long but not one had a break or nick. Also none of those ridges, or little white marks.

Also the last time I had my hair cut, my hairdresser mentioned that it was in very good condition - has been dry in the past with a tendency to frizz (but that may be the Morroccan oil I use on it - lol!)
31 Aug 2013, 17:32
OMG ditto! My nails are lovely and long always used to break past a certain length. Before this post I never even considered 5:2 being the reason - thanks!
Silver - Moroccan Oil is the best thing ever !!!
31 Aug 2013, 17:46
I think my eye lashes are looking thicker and slightly longer...
Always had good nails fortunately, but diving and physical graft keep them short.
31 Aug 2013, 22:02
Believe or not I was only thinking a couple of days ago that my nails seem stronger, and not splitting, glad you mentioned it. :smile:
7 posts Page 1 of 1