The FastDay Forum

Benefits & Side Effects

13 posts Page 1 of 1
Oh Dear!
22 Apr 2014, 01:00
Hi everyone
had a great holiday and now have to return to work.
Today, I have no choice,
I have to spend money
as
I have no clothes that fit.
So Hi ho I go off
clothes shopping
for the day.

Oh dear, what one has to do on this wol!

LOL !!! :lol: :lol:
Re: Oh Dear!
22 Apr 2014, 01:09
Oh dear! What a problem! i do sympathize!
22 Apr 2014, 01:24
poor thing. how will you ever cope?
22 Apr 2014, 01:26
Shopping! Looking forward to seeing you in the Fashionista tent.
22 Apr 2014, 02:22
Oh look at you rawkaren!!! ANy chance to talk fashion!!! I only get involved when I finds something designerish in a charity shop - which is quite often!! Good at sniffing out bargains!
22 Apr 2014, 02:33
Debs wrote: Oh look at you rawkaren!!! ANy chance to talk fashion!!! I only get involved when I finds something designerish in a charity shop - which is quite often!! Good at sniffing out bargains!

I love charity shop fashion shopping too of late. Something about getting a pair of jeans for $5.00 that is so appealing.
22 Apr 2014, 03:05
COuldn't agree more, especialy when they are Calvin Kelin or similar!!
22 Apr 2014, 12:52
Good luck with the shopping @Tenshi Such problems bought on by this WOL :like: Great :heart:

@Debs I'm becoming a bit of a charity shop addict lately because I don't want to spend very much on my "interim" clothing, but have to admit my wardrobe is getting to full once again, no longer big sizes mostly fit plus a couple of aspirational items that I couldn't resist. :clover: :clover: :clover:
22 Apr 2014, 13:10
I bought two tops at a charity shop last week--they were having a 75% off sale on their fall and winter items. Total spent: $6.34

My kind of shopping :grin: :grin:
22 Apr 2014, 23:02
I'm the same @Sue.Q, I like a bargain, and also that I am hoping to 'grow out' of them!!
Also it is generally the only place I can find trousers short enough that don't need taking up several feet!!
24 Apr 2014, 10:36
well done on needing new clothes!

i need new clothes. i hate shopping. always have. my plan was to buy fabric and make tops, but even though i've got the fabric, the sewing machine and the patterns, i can't seem to get time to spend actually putting all three together!

hooray for new clothes!
31 May 2014, 03:33
how do I get to Fashionista Tent?
31 May 2014, 06:47
Well, that was a wee bit of a trip. First time using the search function on the new site :confused: @tenshi here you go- this'll take you into the world of the fashionistas
post185341.html?hilit=fashionista#/p185341
13 posts Page 1 of 1