The FastDay Forum

Benefits & Side Effects

5 posts Page 1 of 1
swollen feet
28 Aug 2013, 13:28
I started on 5:2 last week so I've been through 3 fasts so far and I noticed that my feet look a little bit swollen, they don't really bother me but I noticed the marks of my shoes on them and was wondering if someone had experienced the same.
Re: swollen feet
28 Aug 2013, 13:36
Have you checked the salt/sodium in what you are eating?
28 Aug 2013, 13:39
Not really, but not major changes to my normal eating (other than a binge day yesterday, but I noticed the swollen feet last week too)
28 Aug 2013, 13:46
I do get the ankle thing now and again. I have decided it caused by one of these things...salty food, sitting at the computer too long or the hot/humid weather. I drink a lot of extra water and eat a banana and it goes away.
28 Aug 2013, 16:14
Hi there I have had the opposite reaction, my ankles and feet were severely swollen before I started and now they have gone down considerably. What fickle things we are!
5 posts Page 1 of 1