The FastDay Forum

Benefits & Side Effects

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Well this has happened a few times now and it makes me giggle
On a fast day, I eat my dinner and am fuller than full. When I go to bed my tummy starts singing , or should I say rumbling at me. last night my husband said what's that noise, he thought it was thunder !! The only way I can stop it is to lay on my side. Anyone else experience this night time phenomena?
Hmmmmm read the title & thought ................ my tummy :lol: :lol:
LOL - that's too funny!! Every once in a while I do too! I started eating about 300 calories at dinner and then my last calories at about 9:30pm and that does a good job of quieting things down.

Last night, I ate 450 calories at dinner - so I had no reserves to fall back on, and wasn't hungry anyway for a 50 calorie snack. So I went to bed at 11 and sure enough -- RUMBLE RUMBLE. I ended up having a banana and going slightly over 500 cals >.<
Oh yeah!
Don't feel bad Carieoates, I call it my church stomach! Always happens to me when I go to church. I get so embarrassed. I wonder if people around me hear it.
Ha ha yes my husband is slightly deaf and he hears my stomach from across the room :)
6 posts Page 1 of 1