The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

59 posts Page 2 of 4
Re: An update on my daughter
09 Sep 2013, 08:47
Love and blessings on their way to you all Gill.
09 Sep 2013, 09:03
Thank you very much for the update. My very best wishes to your daughter and the entire family.
09 Sep 2013, 09:07
A hug of hope {{{+}}} . Look after yourself, your family need you strong for them, bless you all.
09 Sep 2013, 09:12
My positive thoughts and best wishes go out to you both.
09 Sep 2013, 09:18
So sorry to hear about your daughter. These things are never fair. I was wondering if you have read about the effects of fasting on chemo. Was an interesting concept. I found it on google by accident. Best wishes to your whole family.
09 Sep 2013, 09:40
My thoughts are with you, I know the road will be difficult for you all over the coming months, but I echo others in sending positive thoughts your direction and hoping for a positive result from the chemo (())
09 Sep 2013, 09:44
Best wishes and best of luck to your daughter & the rest of your family.
09 Sep 2013, 09:47
Sad news. Wishing your daughter lots of luck and the strength to fight it.
09 Sep 2013, 09:58
:heart: :heart: :heart:
It must be so hard to bear, but you are a strong person and you will be able to support your daughter. Someone else mentioned fasting while on chemo - it apparently helps the chemo drugs target the cancer cells, and not other cells. It might be worth googling it, and ask your daughter to talk to her doctor about it. Of course, it's probably counter-intuitive if she is very very thin, but presumably she could eat well between chemo therapies.
09 Sep 2013, 10:09
can't imagine what you and your family and daughter are going through. It must be heartbreaking. Sending lots and lots of best wishes and healing thoughts. Hope the chemo isn't too awful and you continue to be as positive as possible xxxx
09 Sep 2013, 10:42
It's hard to see your child of any age go through illness
We would rather suffer ourselves than for them to have to go through it,but
she has her youth and her background of good healthy living to help her thru

Like others have mentioned,this diet was first devised for cancer patients undergoing chemo
May be worth thinking about on chemo treatment days ?

Sending massive hugs to you both and all the family x x
09 Sep 2013, 10:45
Thanks for the update, sending positive thoughts to you all :heart:
09 Sep 2013, 11:01
Thinking of you & sending you positive vibes from Normandy

:heart: :heart: :heart:
09 Sep 2013, 11:23
Thinking of you all. hope the treatment goes well.
09 Sep 2013, 11:45
Sending healing prayers and all the best wishes to you all, hope your daughter's camo and recovery isn't too stressful for her!
59 posts Page 2 of 4