The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

41 posts Page 3 of 3
Sorry I missed this one. Not been on here all week. Will try the next one. :)
Dee
I'm behind for rounds 3 and 4. Anyone remember the deadline?
No, I looked at the Qs and was so disgusted with myself for being so ignorant, I blocked all knowledge of the quiz from my mind!!!!
rawkaren wrote: I'm behind for rounds 3 and 4. Anyone remember the deadline?

Hey @rawkarenstill time to send in answers - hiatus due to work situation etc
carorees wrote: No, I looked at the Qs and was so disgusted with myself for being so ignorant, I blocked all knowledge of the quiz from my mind!!!!
"...........................

Caroline, you managed to block me out as well :grin: :lol: I shall definitely do the next one though so, NO blocking this time, :shock:

Ballerina x :victory:
@ballerina - still time to do this one - won't be doing any marking until the weekend, so you've still time ... :shock: :cool: get your skates on girl! :grin: :lol: :razz:

Thanks to all who've responded so far - I haven't forgotten, but work things have run on and taken longer. But will be marking over weekend and results up next week, along with next rounds ...

... At this rate, we'll probably be finishing around the time of the Forum's 1st Anniversary on 10th January ... :shock: :lol:
@silverdarlingI haven't seen rounds 3 and 4 either - where are they?
Thanks Betsysgr8
Oh,goody, hubs and I will get on with it, thanks

Ballerina x :heart:
Thanks for the reminder, just submitted my answers for these two rounds.
41 posts Page 3 of 3