The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

41 posts Page 1 of 3
chat-f12/crimble-quiz-round-2-1940s-t9689.html

Link above to the new round. Answers by PM to me by next Saturday!
Got my answers in already @silverdarling! :wink: Hope I do better than last week! :lol: :geek:
ugh, I only know 2!! I'm going to sleep on it in case inspiration comes in the night!

who'd have thought I'd know more about the 30s than 40s!
Hope got some right but there were definatly some guesses in there, and one I couldn`t even guess at.Hope you don`t take marks off for spelling!
carorees wrote: ugh, I only know 2!! I'm going to sleep on it in case inspiration comes in the night!

I thought exactly the same thing!
Merlin wrote:
carorees wrote: ugh, I only know 2!! I'm going to sleep on it in case inspiration comes in the night!

I thought exactly the same thing!

Me too. I know two, maybe 3. :curse: I'm busy this morning so will reply later.

It was worth sleeping on...this morning I'd remembered the answers (or at least plausible answers) for 2 more! Have now submitted them so I can go look them up!
Love love love that period ! As I said, I read and saw everything about WWII. It's oddely my favorite time, so interesting. My parents were both born in 1941, one of the reason I find it so interesting.

The 50s will be another story, however :grin:
Am on to the serious packing stage now.... I will, of course, do this, but I'll leave it for later in the week when I'm more than likely physically knackered and could do with sitting down in front of this screen and scratching the old grey matter again! Good luck everyone !
Well I could only answer 4 of them, and I think one of them is incorrect. Tough!!
Arghhhhh, I don't think I actually know any of the answers, I can guess a couple but that's it! I'm going to wait until tomorrow to send the answers in just incase I suddenly think of more over night like Caroline did LOL.
I've started on it, thinking cap on. :geek: I have answered a few but have it sitting in PM drafts while I think of one or two that I really do know the answer but for some reason the answer scampers away just as I get close. :doh: :)
That was hard!

Been thinking for hours - but it was my period of history for a school project (many, many years ago)so hope the grey cells have remembered something. I know what you mean Betsy - some of my answers were drawn kicking and screaming from the depths of their hiding place (and they are probably the wrong ones!) :lol:
I've done mine. I managed to think of something to write down for all but one. Took me quite a while to remember how to submit my answers - must be my age!
I think those are much harder than the 30 s questions. I need more time to consider the answers this time. Oh dear! My brain's turned to mush.
41 posts Page 1 of 3