The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

25 posts Page 2 of 2
Happy Birthday, Debs! Hope it's not too hot up there. As everyone has said, thanks for being a fantastic supportive member of the forum.
Happy, Happy Birthday, @Debs! :party: :present: :cake: :drink:
Happy Birthday to a special friend @Debs
Happy, happy birthday to you Deb and very best wishes for the year ahead :rainbow: Thanks for leading the way x
HAPP HAPP HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR DEBS, I hope you are having a wonderful day and when you get to celebrate do so in style.
:star: :star: :present: :present: :rose: :rose: :cake: :cake: :drink: :drink: :-D :-D
Love Maggie xx
image.jpg
image.jpg (30.15 KiB) Viewed 391 times

In case anyone was in any doubt about which birthday it was, the surprise cake gave it away at work today!
Thank you all for your very kind wishes, being stuck at work, it was really lovely to see so many messages today.
The forum has been a huge support for me while I have been stuck up here in the dust bowl, and I wouldn't have persisted without it.
I work away from home so that we can do things we wouldn't otherwise have been able to, which is why I have booked flights to the UK at the end of June to try and catch up with as many of you as possible! So I don't look like a small round, brown bear when I get there I had better get back on the wagon as soon as possible. Now pass me that cake!
Are you inhaling that cake @Debs? :lol: :shock: :wink:
Happy Birthday @Debs, have a wonderful day. :cake: :rose: :present: :drink:
Happy Birthday @Debs :party: :present: :heart: Your colleagues must love you as much as we do!
25 posts Page 2 of 2