The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

25 posts Page 1 of 2
It's a very special day for @Debs on Monday. (I guess she will be waking up soon). She celebrates a very special birthday indeed. :cool: :cool: :heart: :heart: :present: :present: :present: :drink: :drink: :drink: :musical: :musical: :musical:

Sadly, she will be in camp on her own rather than with her loved ones. Let's make sure we fill this thread with all of our love and best wishes for when she wakes up. I'm sure you will all agree that @Debs is an absolute trooper on this forum. :rose: She has provided great personal support to me whilst I have spent alot of time alone in California adjusting to a different way of life.

Please join me in sending Debs lots of hugs and love so she does not feel so alone on her special day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBS!!!!!
Many happy returns. :present: :present: :present:
Happy BIG birthday, @Debs! As rawkaren says, you're a stalwart of the forum and we really appreciate all the support you give and your unfailing humour. :heart: :heart: :star: :star:

Although you're not able to celebrate in style just now, I hope you will do so at the end of your current work stint. But maybe you have a few goodies with you to mark the big day?
:present: :cake: :party:

Here's a cake for you
:rainbow: :rose: :cake: :drink: :musical: :beer: :clap: :-P :grin:

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to dear @Debs - I hope it's wonderful, (or at least tolerable since you're at work), and that you get a lovely celebration soon. You deserve it!
many happy returns , lovely lady
janeg and the wet fish
Many Happy Returns Debs - and hope you get to eat that caramel slide very soon! What the others said above. You have a unique position here. Hope you enjoy the goodies, and you have a lot to look forward to ... Hope we get to see you later in the year!

:heart: :cool: :heart: :shock: :heart: :rotfl: :heart: :present: :beer: :cake: :soldier: :heart: :clover:
:like: :like: :present: :present: Have a very happy birthday, @Debs! Thanks to your encouragement and great posts, I'm still here when, many times I wanted to chuck it all in. Thanks for the support and help, we love you here! :heart: :heart:
@rawkaren thanks for the heads up!
Would hate to miss Debs' special day..special day for a special person!
Thanks for being here Debs..i hope you have a great day,you deserve it x x x
Hippy Happy Birthday! XXX
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg (36.82 KiB) Viewed 374 times
Happy Birthday to our special fasting buddy, drink plenty of builders tea and any contraband you've managed to smuggle in. :heart: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Happy Birthday @Debs - hope you have a great day despite the location! Not long now!!!

Thanks for your unfailing support - you are a true friend and deserve the very best!

:present: :party: :musical: :drink: :island:
Happy Birthday Debs! :heart: how are you planning to celebrate your special Birthday?
Xxx julianna
Wishing you everything you would wish yourself Debs on your special day. This forum wouldn't be the same place without you! xx
Happiest of happy birthdays Debs! Lots of hugs and virtual birthday cake with a few candles on to blow out and make a special wish :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :rose: :beer: :present: :drink: :island:
Otanjoubi omedetou, Debs-san!!
25 posts Page 1 of 2