The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

64 posts Page 3 of 5
Re: Summer Melbourne Meet Up
17 Jan 2015, 06:23
I will have a Myki card.
17 Jan 2015, 09:11
thanks @Sassy1 this will be interesting! I am such an infrequent user of the train and public transport system, I hope I get on the right carriage! I will have to count carefully. :wink: :wink: Come to think of it, I hope I get on the right train! ha ha! :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes I do have a myki ticket thank you for asking. :smile:

Looking forward to catching up with you all on Friday. :like:
Maggie xx :heart:
17 Jan 2015, 11:35
I've been following this thread with great interest. I think that I am almost as excited as those who are actually going to be there. I am looking forward to post-meet up photos and all the gossip! Don't let me down! :grin:
19 Jan 2015, 07:18
Sorry, Thanks for the invite. I just come from Melbourne, cause I turned 50, stayed at the 'Grand Langham' delightful weekend.

I am off to Bright 3 hour drive out of Melbourne, to the Alpine region this coming Wednesday and busy packing as we will be staying the camper trailer, go every year in the second half of January.

Cant ever imagine what its like to meet up with folk I talk to and read about on a forum. Hope to one day.

Have a lovely time, lucky ladies.

Zamale,
Successful fast today.
20 Jan 2015, 19:23
Hey @zamale! Good to see you and congrats on yr 50th birthday! Lookin good kiddo!
Sounds like you had a fab time and enjoy yr upcoming trip too! X big hugs x

20 Jan 2015, 19:24
Hello everybody, I am so sorry to say I am unable to meet up on Friday, as I am flying to Adelaide this morning. My Aunt is in a critical condition with only days to live, terminally ill with cancer.

I am actually quite devastated that I have to miss out on this gathering, but family comes first. :cry: :cry:

Have a wonderful time my lovely friends, and I hope I can catch you on another trip to Melbs @Sallyo

Hope to catch up for coffee very soon @Sassy1
take care,
cheers
Maggie :smile:
20 Jan 2015, 19:26
Your meetup sounds great..tea,cake,beach,friends..who could ask for more?
Flinders sounds so familiar to me coz my best friend as a teenager lived in aFlinders Street England..and i spent a lot of happy times there x
Cant wait to hear more!x
20 Jan 2015, 22:23
Sorry to see your news@Maggiee hope to catch up with you soon.Next time you and @Sassy are meeting for coffee let me know and I might be able to join you.
Looking forward to seeing all the others on Friday
Carmel
20 Jan 2015, 22:29
@carmelk46: Happy birthday and enjoy Bright. I'm sure you will. We're sorry to miss you, but next time....

@Maggiee: so sorry to hear that you won't be there on Friday. And about your aunt. Also, next time...

Everyone else, I am here in Geelong today and looking forward to Friday
20 Jan 2015, 23:10
Belated birthday wishes @zamale and have a great weekend!

A very sad time for your family @Maggiee, hope you are all able to comfort each other. We will organise coffee as soon as it suits and let you know @Carmelk46

@Sallyo, looking forward to Friday too! @Chinchin and @Georgina, are you still okay for the meet-up? Anyone else able to join us apart from those we already know about?
20 Jan 2015, 23:30
Sorry to read yr news @maggiee and also sorry you can't attend the meetup..i know you' ll be missed x
21 Jan 2015, 06:50
My apologies everyone, I'm not going to be able to make this 'meet up', my circumstances have changed.
I hope we will have another time to get together here in Melbourne, I really would like to meet you all. :cry:

Have a great time @Sassy1, @Sallyo and all who do get together.
21 Jan 2015, 07:21
Damn I can't make it on Friday either. My husband fell off a roof three years ago and still has some health issues. He needs me to drive him to a medical appointment and of course turns out it is this Friday.
I hope you have a great day, I am sure you will have plenty to talk about. I wanted to talk to you all about how going gluten free helped me to avoid all those delicious cakes, biscuits etc., and helped me to lose 35 pounds over an 18 months period.
Next time hopefully.
Regards to all

Georgina
21 Jan 2015, 20:31
So it looks like it's @Sassy1 @carmelk46 and me. I will be wearing black and white poller dot pants and a red top. I'll wait under the clock. Sorry we will miss @chinchin, @Georgina and @Maggiee.. I won't be logging in before 11am tomorrow but if you need to text me: Phone number removed by moderator for online safety.
22 Jan 2015, 00:10
Sorry to hear that you can't make it @chinchin and @Georgina. Chinchin - Maggie, Carmel and I plan to get together once Maggie is back - we can let you know the details and you are very welcome to join us. We are eastern suburbs - would meeting out our way be okay for you? Georgina, anytime you are visiting Melbourne and have time to meet up, just let us know!

See you tomorrow @carmelk46 - no point tagging Sally as she is not checking in til after we have met!
64 posts Page 3 of 5