The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

64 posts Page 1 of 5
Summer Melbourne Meet Up
13 Dec 2014, 02:29
Hello Melbournites. I am coming to Victoria the week of the 20th to the 27th. of January. Will anyone be around for a Meet Up? I'm just putting my hand up early.
Re: Summer Melbourne Meet Up
13 Dec 2014, 03:00
That sounds like fun, @Sallyo! :cool:
13 Dec 2014, 11:41
I will be around and look forward to meeting up with Sally and whoever else can make it. :)
13 Dec 2014, 21:38
I should be around and would love to meet anyone who can come.
Carmel
13 Dec 2014, 22:08
I'm thinking Monarch Cake shop in Saint Kilda!
14 Dec 2014, 03:56
I will be around and will definitely love to catch up Ladies.

cheers
Maggie
14 Dec 2014, 09:15
I could make the Melbourne meet, I can even walk there and back again from where I live, unfortunately, my Melbourne is in Derbyshire. I have been to its namesake in Australia and believe me the only common factor between the two is their name! The original is a very beautiful English market town with lovely shops and exquisite restaurants and of course it is famous for the elegant Melbourne Hall, seat of the Marquiss of Lothian and the pool ( it is actually a lake but for some reason it is called Melbourne Pool, don't ask as I don't know! Lol ) and grounds are open to the public every day with no charge. It's much smaller than its Antipodean cousin, but you all know already how vibrant and exciting it is there so no need for me to was lyrical about your home City. Have a great day ladies, I may walk to Melbourne on the day and be with you in spirit, oh, perhaps not due to the time difference, oh well, it was a nice thought, have a great time whenever you go,

Ballerina xx :heart:
05 Jan 2015, 00:41
@Maggiee@chinchin@carmelk46@Sassy1: Melbourne plans firming up. How would Friday 23rd of Jan stack up?
05 Jan 2015, 00:58
Sounds good to me @Sallyo

Maggie
05 Jan 2015, 05:07
Sounds good to me as well, @Sallyo. :)
05 Jan 2015, 08:07
Fri 23 Jan is fine for me too :)
05 Jan 2015, 08:42
Lovely! Looks like a go-a! It is my desire to visit the St Kilda cake shops, but I am open to other suggestions from you Melbournites with better up-to-date local knowledge. My sister lives in Brunswick but I am delighted to meet friends any where we think is best for everyone. I will be using public transport.
05 Jan 2015, 21:29
[@Sallyo[/tag]:heart: :heart:]This date works for me Sallyo but it might be easier to meet up in the city rather than St Kilda. I'm sure someone would know of a good cafe which would be more central.If the others decide on St Kilda I still can make it.I haven't been there for years so it would be nice to see it again.
Cheers Carmel
13 Jan 2015, 10:12
@Sallyo and Melbourne 5:2ers, have we decided on a time and place? I think Friday 23rd January is the day from going over the posts again. Melbourne CBD is central, but St. Kilda is definitely more interesting! ;)
13 Jan 2015, 10:32
Hello, Yes! Very exciting. I suggest we meet in the CBD, say under the clock at Flinders Street Station, and then travel down to St Kilda on the tram. Unless someone hasn't time to do that, and we could go somewhere in the city. We could decide that on the day, What time? 11 am? Later, earlier?
64 posts Page 1 of 5