The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

22 posts Page 2 of 2
@Moogie any ideas?
That's so strange. I was doing some work on the new look again yesterday, but not until mid afternoon - and again, I'm not touching anything but the new template files, which shouldn't affect the scripts, data or cookies.

I set up the new Group Challenges forum towards close of play on Monday, so if you weren't here Monday evening perhaps it was that which caused it. Maybe through my adding a new forum it re-synced some stuff.

I'm so sorry about this, it seems more than coincidence that this has happened twice around the time I'm working on the revamp, but I honestly can't see how that could have caused anything, or why it hasn't happened in between those occasions when I have also worked on the site. I do recall I had to log in yesterday, did you have to log in as well?
I didn't have to log back in. Had 4 posts this morning, now down to 2. "Fitness page" and "biggest loser" fell off even though all are dated May 11th. At what time does a new post convert into an active post?

One thing I have noticed is that numbers have been noticeably smaller now. The zero - as in "0 new messages" seems identical to a lower-case letter "oh".
@ADDnFuel i noticec that small o too..a lower case letter o rather than a number
Just four topics in my View New Posts right now..x
Mine's reset itself again today!
CandiceMarie wrote: ADDnFuel i noticec that small o too..a lower case letter o rather than a number
Just four topics in my View New Posts right now..x

@ADFnFuel or @CandiceMarie are you able to post a screenshot of this at all please? I've checked the forum theme files and templates and nothing has changed since January at the most recent. For what it's worth, the Serif font has weird zeroes, if I type 0 (zero) and o (lower case O) they are almost identical. Try typing them in a reply box and you'll see what I mean (of course once you post it the post displays as san serif, so the effect is lost). Perhaps you've just not been used to seeing the zeroes and now you see them more often you've noticed the oddity? (FWIW, I didn't choose this font, and in fact am using a different one on the new look).

I think a good test will be to see if it happens over the weekend - I'll make sure not to do any work on the site then and hopefully that'll narrow it down a bit. Perhaps it's every time I preview the new theme, though I have no idea why... and if that is it, well that's rather annoying!
Attaching a screen snapshot seems hopeless at the moment. Resolution is poor when I finally get it small enough to be accepted.

Maybe later.
22 posts Page 2 of 2