The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

24 posts Page 2 of 2
Well done, TedE!!
@TedE such a shame to not have your story in bright lights.
Have PM'd you.
Not only have you done tremendously well but we don't have enough fellas around here. Going to bump the men only thread I think.

post187885.html?hilit=Men%20only#p187885
Congratulations, @TedE. All success to you getting to goal and maintaining for life. What wonders you are achieving for yourself and your health. :)
Yay TedE!!!! You are inspirational! Just awesome!! Congratulations on your success!
Xxx julianna
Congratulations on your achievements and all credit to you for your determination. Long may it continue!
@TedE, as they say here, you're a bloody legend mate! Well done. Cold feet: Lambswool innersoles, wool socks.
Congratulations Ted what a wonderful weight loss & very well done sticking with it when you plateaued! You are a wonderful example to help me keep going & plodding on to my various goal points :like: :like:
Thanks for your story @TedE its the sort of story that really keeps us going, so thank you. I'm currently on my second week of 4:3 after doing ADF (but I have had a couple of months break!) so it looks as though this method works pretty well!

Well done indeedy!

Bean :smile:
You got to be freakin kidding me!!! Your loss is awesome!
24 posts Page 2 of 2