The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Getting better
15 Jan 2015, 11:18
You know that I gained a few kg (lb) after my surgery and had decided to get back at fasting when I got back to work after an long vacation. And I did last week and today the scale show minus 1.5kg (3 lb) and that is a big yay since the stupid scale didn't show any loss after the 2 first fasts.
So this week I try to do 3 fasts, even though tomorrow night will hold some (not a lot) white wine and some delicates of one sort or the other, but I will eat nothing during the day.

It's so cold in my house that I have a fleece bath robe and socks on and still freeze. Think I just have to do as The DH say and start a fire in the tiled stove.
Re: Getting better
15 Jan 2015, 11:54
Well done Wolfie, glad to hear you are back in the saddle as it were!!!!
15 Jan 2015, 12:05
Yes, get that fire happening, @Wolfie. When we fast, our metabolism slows down and that makes us cold. When on top that it IS cold - and I bet it is in Sweden, it's really miserable. You need to be gentle with yourself so get warm!
15 Jan 2015, 12:31
So pleased to hear you're back on track @Wolfie...well done :heart:
4 posts Page 1 of 1