The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Getting there (snail pace)
22 Sep 2014, 08:23
As I told I haven't done very much fasting lately, but my appetite is low and I hardly touch snacks or chocolates :shock: Wine is another matter....
So when I stepped on the scale this morning it said 82.7kg. I have not weighted so little since I can't remember = hurray!! Since the stitches will be removed today, I'm going on the exercise bike (g-d knows when I did any exercise) and think I will try and do a real fast tomorrow. Since I have read that it is important to award oneself for goals reached, I have promised myself that the day I go below 80kg, I will get the new iphone, no matter what The DH say :grin:

The balm summery weather disappeared in a wink and it has been raining like mad and blow like the big bad wolf - huff and puff.
Getting there (snail pace)
22 Sep 2014, 08:36
As I told I haven't done very much fasting lately, but my appetite is low and I hardly touch snacks or chocolates :shock: Wine is another matter....
So when I stepped on the scale this morning it said 82.7kg. I have not weighted so little since I can't remember = hurray!! Since the stitches will be removed today, I'm going on the exercise bike (g-d knows when I did any exercise) and think I will try and do a real fast tomorrow. Since I have read that it is important to award oneself for goals reached, I have promised myself that the day I go below 80kg, I will get the new iphone, no matter what The DH say :grin:

The balm summery weather disappeared in a wink and it has been raining like mad and blow like the big bad wolf - huff and puff.
Re: Getting there (snail pace)
22 Sep 2014, 08:45
Oh thats wonderful news @wolfie I'm really pleased for you. You must have felt on Cloud 9! I think rewarding yourself with an iPhone is a FANTASTIC idea!

Well done indeed :wink:
22 Sep 2014, 10:20
Take it carefully on that bike wolfie
Well done on weight loss,what a great feeling for you!
Not long til you get that new phone! You deserve it after all youve been thru x
I love your sentence.."The balm summery weather disappeared in a wink and it has been raining like mad and blow like the big bad wolf - huff and puff." Xx
22 Sep 2014, 10:59
Congratulations Wolfie!!! I'm so happy for you!
We weigh the same and I too can't wait to get to below 80 KGS . after a 3 month hiatus where I put on 2 KGS and took it off I keep reminding myself that when you've lost a lot of weight its a success if you don't put it all back on.
Now I have to think about what I'll have to reward myself with.
Xxx julianna
22 Sep 2014, 11:10
That's fantastic! Congratulations! They do say that the key to weight loss is diet, not exercise. But I'm glad to hear you're feeling well enough to get back on the bike seat.

Our summer weather has disappeared today as well.
22 Sep 2014, 11:39
Hello Wolfie - I think my previous reply disappeared when your duplicate was merged with the OP.

So - to repeat myself :)

Congratulations on your weight loss despite the surgery. :victory: I've been fretting about the possibility of weight gain after my upcoming surgeries to it's encouraging to see how well you've managed.

An iPhone sounds like a fine incentive to reach 80kg and a just reward for your efforts. :)
7 posts Page 1 of 1