The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

21 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: I've been here two years!!,
16 Mar 2015, 07:45
Wineo congrats! You are always a cheerful soul on here :-)
16 Mar 2015, 07:59
Hi I started just over two years ago too, Jan, 2013. I have been doing one day at 500 and the other at 750 for quite a while now as I didn't want to go to 6.1 incase I started gaining weight! However for the last six months I have gained about 5-6 lbs. I have been thinking of doing 3 days at 750 to change it a bit , do you think that may shake off the extra pounds or make things worse? :confused:
16 Mar 2015, 08:05
Congratulations on the two year mark!
16 Mar 2015, 08:39
Congratulations @Wineoclock, OH, @Lovemyparrot, and all still here after 2 years of fun, fasting, family feeling and foodyism!
It's all just fab innit! :0)
Let's keep at it and live forever :heart:
16 Mar 2015, 09:39
Congratulations @ Wino'clock!
I also look for your cheery messages when I'm on- and have been doing so for the same two years! Another March 2013 faster.
AmaZing isn't that we now take this WOL almost for granted.
hope we are still greeting each other in another two years. :smile:
16 Mar 2015, 09:39
Congratulations @ Wino'clock!
I also look for your cheery messages when I'm on- and have been doing so for the same two years! Another March 2013 faster.
AmaZing isn't that we now take this WOL almost for granted.
hope we are still greeting each other in another two years. :smile:
OOPS, double up! Well, it is 2 years! :oops:
21 posts Page 2 of 2