The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

21 posts Page 1 of 2
I've been here two years!!,
13 Mar 2015, 00:39
As of tomorrow I will have been annoying all you lovey forum friends for two years!!
I started fasting about a month before I found everyone. In that time I have fasted two days a week every week, only missing when on holidays or over Christmas. I've lost some, then regained some and now seem to be stable. Hubby has been on the journey with me too and the same results. We are now looking at this as our lifestyle, not just a diet.
Thank you all for your support and lots of laughter, this is a very special place.
Cheers to another two years and more xxxxx
Re: I've been here two years!!,
13 Mar 2015, 00:41
Cheers Wineoclock. I always enjoy your company here. :heart: Thanks for sharing your story and good luck for the next two years :cool:
13 Mar 2015, 01:51
March 7th marks my two years on this fabulous 5:2 site. Sometimes it seems forever, sometimes just yesterday - thank you all for your continued support - it doesn't always get easier but I'm still hanging in there !!!!!
13 Mar 2015, 02:29
Great work Wino!
It has become a family hasn't it? Like you I am often all over the place but we can always come here for fun, information, science and good sound advice!
13 Mar 2015, 07:03
Congratulations and well done.
13 Mar 2015, 08:51
Congratulations @wineoclock and @lovemyparrot and veryvery well done both of you
Thanks for yr friendship and support xx!
13 Mar 2015, 09:50
Well Done for the success of you and your DH. Many happy returns of both your fasting and forum anniversaries.
13 Mar 2015, 10:03
Well done wineoclock (I remember you!) and those who have stuck it out. Good for you!
13 Mar 2015, 19:03
Happy Forumversary!! It's great having you here :-)
13 Mar 2015, 19:50
Congratulations! Isn't it a wonderful WOL that allows you to enjoy food which on other 'diets' would be banned!
13 Mar 2015, 21:16
@Wineoclock: You have always been here for me, another Aussie and I really do feel like you are family. I look out for you on Fasting Days, and I can imagine your garden in the Blue Mountains. I worry about you in times of bush fires. Congratulations on reaching your 2 year mark. I'll be there soon too. Congratulations to @Lovemyparrot too. It does get easier, and then it doesn't! Lets hang in here.
13 Mar 2015, 21:23
Congratulations Wineoclock on reaching two years and thank you for you caring responses and humour over this time. I'll be joining you in the 2 year club in the next week! Its such a blessing to have found this WOL and this community. Enjoy this beautiful day in our beautiful Blue Mountains. Its sunny and very foggy in Lawson valley this morning- just magic.
Xxx julianna
16 Mar 2015, 05:34
Thanks everyone, what lovely comments, it's nice to be friends with you all.
21 posts Page 1 of 2