The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

22 posts Page 2 of 2
Well done Stowgate - it's getting crowded with all us hitting our third year! Long may it continue.
Many fastiversary congratulations StowgateResident :star: :star: :star: :cake: :cake: :drink: :drink:
I'm nearly into my third year as well & still plodding on to my goal.
Happy 2nd Fastiversary Stowgate, Im not far behind you, cant believe I have stuck to something for so long, well done all of us!!
And Happy Fastaversary from me too. Well done you! Let's go for a third year!
Juliana.Rivers wrote: Congratz!

So many have had their second anniversaries... mine is April so not so long away.

Makes you wonder how many here will say. ive just had my 10th fastiversary and still posting here. i guess we will all be a little "greyer" But just think how lean and healthy we will all be crowding up the Maintenance tent!

@juliana.Riverswhat a great thought! X i hope to see it happen! X
Many congratulations and continued success with your WOL. You have been an inspiration and support to so many people on this forum so well done you! xx
How lovely to get so many responses to a post which just demonstrates my absent-mindedness! I don't know how many of them I will be able to respond to on a person-to-person basis but please be very aware of how grateful I am to all of you for your exceptionally kind comments. Being a part of this online community has paid a huge part in me being able to carry on with this WOL for two years. It is noticeable that the period in which I regained some weight at the end of my first year is the same period in which I stopped visiting this forum. I'm just so glad that I came back!
@Lizbean, I did have cake but only because it was my son's birthday on the 29th. No champagne, just half a draught cider when we took him out for lunch!
@Juliana.Rivers, I look forward to seeing you and many, many others in the maintenance tent in ten years - if I can resist all that delicious food of yours which keeps popping up on my Facebook page!
@Sassy1and @peebles, I have lived in Stowgate, South LIncolnshire, since 2002. We moved here because we wanted a property with outbuildings from which we could run the family engineering company and this place suited our needs. We had to gut it completely and we have doubled the size of the house but our farming neighbours are brilliant and we love them all.
@Tracieknits, as you say, this WOL is not easy but it is simple and I did it and keep on doing it because it just works!
@Katharina, we started at almost the same time and have lost an almost identical amount of weight, some of mine more than once, but that it behind me now and I'm not going there again!
@CandiceMarie, I love your 'greenies' (thanks to Mahala for that), or in this case the' yellowies'. Your posts never fail to bring a smile to my face and this forum is all the better for you being here!
Once again, thank you to all of you for taking the time to post. I look forward to reading all your future posts and wish you great success in this WOL.
22 posts Page 2 of 2