15 Aug 2014, 07:25
Fantastic result @chinchin Your patience and perseverance
has paid you back very nicely, well done :heart: :clover: :heart:
Re: So pleased!
15 Aug 2014, 07:52
Nice one chinchin. :like:
15 Aug 2014, 09:06
Hi@chinchin I have been doing this for quite a long time now. Like you I get spells where nothing seems to be happening and then my weight head down again. The longer you carry on the more confident you get at weathering the 'flat line' spells. So congratulations and keep at it!
15 Aug 2014, 16:47
I'm stuck in one of those 'flat line' spells at the mo, reading this gives me hope. Thanks @chinchin and well done you :like:
18 Aug 2014, 08:54
Thanks everyone for your support. I appreciate it very much. It's something special to be able to come to this forum and know that through our individual journeys we can come together and help each other.
chinchin
18 Aug 2014, 10:29
You're doing so well chinchin! Keep it up.
Xxx
18 Aug 2014, 11:49
Oh my word @Chinchin! That's fantastic! Well done you...and that's just using the 5:2 method? That its very inspiring that's for sure.

Well done!

:heart:
22 Aug 2014, 12:21
Thanks @nursebean. Yes, only straight 5:2! I'm loving that it works, and that it works for me too. I'm another .700 gms down this week, which I am whole heartedly thankful for. :)
01 Apr 2015, 00:17
I missed my Fastiversary, the date came and went. My first 5:2 fast was 31st March, 2014 :( But...I'm still fasting twice a week. I've lost 10kg since my first fast, that's a lot of fat gone from my body and every reason to cheer 5:2. The last month I have come to a standstill in weight loss. However, I know from my own and others experiences that this is temporary, just have to keep on keeping on.
01 Apr 2015, 00:42
A belated happy fastiversary to you, @chinchin! Ours is around the same time (mine is March 23), though I started a year before you. Congrats on your weight loss so far. As you say, I'm sure it will start again.
01 Apr 2015, 01:50
@MaryAnn. I was excitedly awaiting my fastiversary so to miss it was an anticlimax. That you have been fasting longer is testimony to it's durability and possibilities for success. Thanks for stopping by. :)
01 Apr 2015, 05:10
Sorry you just missed it but why not turn the whole Easter week/ weekend into your fastiversary celebration!
Well done on yr Fasting Year x :victory:
01 Apr 2015, 06:49
I'm delighted for you @chinchin and glad you are doing so well! What a boost that is for you on your Fastiversary and is also motivation for us all. :like:
01 Apr 2015, 18:50
Congratulations@chinchin you've made great progress and it looks like you are on the way down again after the ( inevitable) gain at Christmas. Welcome to the 'slowly slowly ....' team!
01 Apr 2015, 19:12
Happy fabby anniversary @Chinchin well done and congratulations to you. :star: It's certainly a great journey with start and stop moments which is fine. With you, could not do without my fastday support forum, so thanks for being there for all :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
30 posts Page 2 of 2