The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

30 posts Page 1 of 2
So pleased!
13 Jun 2014, 08:38
In 14 weeks and 6 days I have lost 6.2kgs since joining this forum. In total it's now a 7kg loss due to the loss in the week I started 5:2 before I joined. I had two very good fast days this week and I sensed I would have a loss this week - 1.2kgs since last Friday. I am so thankful that 5:2 came into my life. :clap:
Thank you to everyone who has shared their stories in some way here. I have found inspiration and knowledge to fight this fight.
chinchin
Re: So pleased!
13 Jun 2014, 08:52
Fantastic progress, keep it up :like:
13 Jun 2014, 08:55
Well done. @chinchin! You're absolutely right - this is a wonderful WOE and I'm so pleased that it is working so well for you. :smile:
13 Jun 2014, 08:58
I am so glad it is working for you! Lovely positive Friday message! :heart:
13 Jun 2014, 10:04
Well done. Keep up the good work :)
13 Jun 2014, 10:11
Yay @chinchin!!

Great to hear of your marvellous success - it's what keeps us all going on here, so thanks for posting!

Onwards and downwards....and all that!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
13 Jun 2014, 11:36
Well done chinchin :like: ! X
13 Jun 2014, 12:03
Hazelnut is right - it is reading about how it's working for people that keeps me going - congrats!
13 Jun 2014, 12:32
That's the way to do it!
13 Jun 2014, 14:37
Well done @chinchin Great job you've achieved all by yourself with a little help from all the friendly knowledgeable people on this fantastic forum I couldn't agree more :like:
OH My you're so close to going out of the red luck you. :heart: :heart: :heart:
15 Jun 2014, 05:44
Thank you everyone for your support. I appreciate it very much!

For a long time I thought, lose the weight, maintain for a while until the new weight becomes normal for my body, end of story. That is such a short term solution, I now realise how naive that belief is. Good health, which includes a healthy weight; is a lifelong journey. There is no stop-off point where you just coast along, at least not for me because I have tried that a number of times. I am responsible for keeping my physical self in the best possible condition. How I wish I had realised way back what I do now. Better now than never.

I have blood work due in the near future and I am so hoping there is marked improvement in my Cholesterol and Neutrophils count. :)
15 Jun 2014, 10:00
You have done so well!

And I agree, good health is a lifelong journey. I find it difficult - somehow I care about other people's health more than mine!

x
17 Jun 2014, 05:03
Thanks @rbrum, you have to take care of yourself to have the energy to take care of others. Be kind to yourself too (easier said than done sometimes).
chinchin
15 Aug 2014, 03:32
I haven't weighed under 88.8kgs in years; until starting 5:2!
Today I weighed in at 80.9!
When I submitted my new weight to the Tracker this morning I could see the downward trend on the graph. It's unmistakable, my weight is slowly but surely and incredulously going down.
Yup...going down! :geek:
After joining the SPRINGing into FALL Challenge my weight loss seemed to slow to snail speed and I admit I got edgy - however the definite downward trend on the Tracker and my decreasing tape measurements, show weight and centimetre losses. I think unconsciously I am having trouble believing this is all so simple and a reality, but the evidence is there in black and white. I'm going to keep on doing what I'm doing, practising patience...even when I don't feel patient.
chinchin
15 Aug 2014, 04:36
So pleased for you chinchin! X :like: :like:
30 posts Page 1 of 2