The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

19 posts Page 2 of 2
You're an inspiration - long may it continue!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
yes, you are an inspiration. thank you for that. (struggling to type with one hand.)
Hi Penny! I think it's great what you've achieved. You've really done so well to have maintained your fantastic weight loss. As for your exercise, I would say have a read of Josie Spinardi's book: "How to have your cake and skinny jeans too". In it she explains that exercise needs to be treated not as a dieting tool (some chore that has to be done in order to lose an extra pound) but rather should be undertaken purely for pleasure. I'm assuming that you love walking your dogs, so why worry about how many steps you do or taking up something you don't like. Just exercise for pleasure!!
As for alcohol...well, I haven't had a drink this year ;)
I wish you all the best in your new endeavour and congratulate you again on your success so far. xxx
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
@nursebean I do love walking the dogs and have some beautiful countryside in which to do it. Anu and I have started fun doggie agility, too! I love walking her, because she is so responsive to commands now.

March 2015 Golfcourse.jpg
March 2015 Golfcourse.jpg (37.21 KiB) Viewed 513 times
T
19 posts Page 2 of 2