17 Apr 2013, 07:33
Just been trying summer clothes on. :victory:
Re: So happy!
17 Apr 2013, 08:08
Bet its a great feeling :-)
17 Apr 2013, 08:46
Hi Nora,

Great feeling, isn't it? I treated myself to a racy little black number last week. I feel so good having dumped my menopausal ballast after so long that I'm determined to never let any of it creep back on again. Feeling energised, healthy and slim is the best thing in the world.

To everyone who is struggling, DON'T GIVE UP! You will get there even if you are on the tourist route, it will happen and good luck,

Ballerina x
17 Apr 2013, 10:40
Nice one, Nora and Ballerina , makes me smile reading successes :)
17 Apr 2013, 10:45
Good stuff! What a fun way to spend a morning :)
17 Apr 2013, 11:28
Well done Nora. I'm wearing a skirt and t shirt that I haven't felt comfortable in in years and the skirt is loose. Yay! Love it.
17 Apr 2013, 12:07
No new clothes yet - but my one stone loss milestone is looming and I am going to treat myself to something wonderful! Maybe not clothes though, because if this losing trend continues it will be too small in a couple of months. (Hope I haven't just hexed myself!) :smile: Well done you :heart:
17 Apr 2013, 12:56
:like: Well done Nora / Ballerina - great feeling isn't it. I put on a favourite overblouse this morning which I was able to do up - that hasn't happened for years! I have a long, special summer adventure coming up and I tried on a tankini that I last wore 10ish yrs ago and just couldn't face throwing away - and it fits!!!!!! more importantly (I guess) I don't look like a beached whale :grin: Have still got another 2 stone to shed before reaching target and am hanging out for as long as possible before buying too much new, but when I do I'll be 5.5 stone lighter and hopefully down from an 18/20 to a 14/16... me feels a major shopping spree will be needed :victory:
19 Apr 2013, 17:01
I bought a few things from Primark half way through my shape shifting experience, just to keep me motivated and also, I didn't want to spend much money on clothes which, if past efforts are anything to go by, I may grow out of again in a short space of time. I bought a few SMALLER things from Primark as a treat for reaching my target weight and if I am still stable at this weight by Christmas, well, those shops had better be braced for a shopping spree to end all shopping sprees.

The odd small, inexpensive treat really was a great motivator for me, also, I never thought I'd get such pleasure from wearing OLD clothes but when they haven't seen the light of day for years because I was unable to squeeze my blubber into them and suddenly the zip goes up without ripping chunks of flesh from you or truncating your oxygen supply, we'll, how much fun is that?

You are all destined for such treats, just stick with it and you will get there, honest!

It's keeping touch on this forum that kept me motivated, and still does, such lovely supportive boys and girls you all are,

Ballerina x
20 Apr 2013, 22:27
Congrats, that is awesome

I'm only down 6 lbs but tried a few of pairs of shorts on and felt good as I wasn't bulging out of them as much. Hope to lose another 10 before summer

I'm 4 weeks in and still finding it hard to believe that this might actually be working :shock:
21 Apr 2013, 11:19
Congrats Nora, well done !! :victory: . It is such a nice feeling not only on scale but that the clothes are fitting :smile:.
I've tried the same too yesterday with success. I have lost 2,3 kilo in my first 2 weeks on this 4:3, before that I have lost more weight, so since 25th of february I have lost 9 kilo, and this diet is the best diet ever for me :smile:
22 Apr 2013, 20:28
Awesome ladies. You keep me going.
22 Apr 2013, 20:33
Summer's on its way and the days are getting longer - a great incentive reading these posts - all we need is the sunshine!
16 Aug 2013, 12:41
Thought these pictures would mark my achieving landmark of just under BMI of 25! I dont have many photos, but maybe there will be more now!!!
BMI 24.96 aug 14.13 001 (1).jpg
This week
K from Sandy no 2.png
Last year
K from Sandy no 2.png (116.08 KiB) Viewed 580 times
16 Aug 2013, 12:53
WOW Katherina
looking good! Well done
:star:
19 posts Page 1 of 2