The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

19 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: So happy!
16 Aug 2013, 13:06
Goodness, you are looking good, well done and congratulations on finding your long lost waist, by the look of things. :grin: I was thrilled when my waist appeared from the dark side of the moon and I'm never going to let it wander off again, :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
06 Sep 2014, 07:03
Katherina! Its been ages since I really trawled the site and I missed the fantastic photo. Very well do, you look so great.
06 Sep 2014, 12:06
How lovely to see you back here @NoraBoswell!

How are you doing?
06 Sep 2014, 12:25
I'm doing fine, thank you Carorees. Life has been hectic with a more than usual number of family occasions plus fish and chips at the seaside, etc, so although I have been doing pretty well on 16:8, I have been yearning for and am now indulging in platefuls of vegetables. I will throw in a couple of weeks of 5:2 if that doesn't do the trick. Isn't it great to have such an excellent lifestyle to keep us on the straight and narrow (pun intended).

One thing I did discover over the summer was that I have shrunk! At least an inch. Obviously part of the ageing process but I need to update my stats and possibly rethink target waist-line goals.

I do like the new forum and enjoyed spending a rainy morning at our caravan having a catch up. I see from your latest profile photo that you are looking good and trust all is well in your life.

Thanks for the welcome back.

Nora
19 posts Page 2 of 2