Delighted or Disappointed?

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Week 1 results!
13 Jan 2013, 08:28
Regime: One meal on fast days

Starting point:
Height 5'0
Weight 59.4kgs
Body fat 41 (scales over reading but loss will be relative)
Muscle 28
Bone 10.9
BMI 26.4

After 1 week:
Height 5'0
Weight 58.4kgs - 1kg loss
Body fat 38.4 - 1.6 reduction
Muscle 29.7 - 1.7 increase
Bone 11 - 0.1 increase
BMI 26 - 0.4 reduction
1 inch off my waist
half an inch off my hips
Re: Week 1 results!
13 Jan 2013, 10:08
Excellent, you must be pleased?
13 Jan 2013, 16:12
If I'm completely honest I am a little disappointed as most seem to lose more in the first than any other week.

I am 1kg lighter and I won't scoff at that one bit, and providing it stays 1kg every week I will be happy :)
14 Jan 2013, 16:34
Congratulations!
15 Jan 2013, 08:18
After 3 repair days, I lost 6 pounds (3kg)...and this week end I had Fish and chips chocolates cakes Mac Do and Indian (not all at the same time lol and not huge portions) only normal portion which is good for not having a tum ache ( I did with the Indian, I knew having naan bread was too much but live and learn). Did some walking and rest.Xx
15 Jan 2013, 08:35
That's great pashcaline! I firmly believe that it is impossible to order an Indian take away without getting (and then eating) far too much! I have never managed it!
6 posts Page 1 of 1