Me!
Joined a gym at Xmas and now have access to Wattbike indoor trainers which allow me to ride when the wind & rain (semi-permanent so far) stop me getting out on the road. The data analysis available from one of these is amazing, each pedal-stroke seems to generate a hundred data points of force and velocity allowing a graphical representation in real time of how effective your pedalling technique is (not too bad in my case, but tending to get more effort from my repaired leg than the arthritic one). I have done an hour on this bike but it is deadly boring, far better to set it for 1km sprint intervals with 1 minute rests - no time to get bored, have to save all your energy for breathing!
Road biking has happened, though. My elder son (26) is keen on medium-sized challenges (20 miles or less) and is now absolutely caning me, making up for the last 15 years of being dragged around by me.. This is good.
Longest ride this year has been 29 miles, fairly hilly and exhausting but a beautiful day for once. Planning to do a mindless 100 miles soon, round and round a local reservoir (5 mile circuit) with café stops as necessary and no significant hills!