The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Fasting article
09 Dec 2013, 15:40
Not sure if this is the right forum, someone put me right if needed.

Interesting article on fasting and weights.

http://breakingmuscle.com/nutrition/whats-the-best-diet-and-whats-bunk-and-the-real-deal-on-fasting
Re: Fasting article
09 Dec 2013, 15:49
Thanks BB really enjoyed reading
Loved that he says...
Not once, in all my years blogging, coaching, and running workshops have I received a single complaint from a person who fasted and got enormous from it, or even a little bit chunky; nor have I heard of anyone fasting and being discontented because it made them into an invalid: decrepit, emaciated, and without potency.
09 Dec 2013, 16:06
Liked his humour!
02 Jan 2014, 18:11
Lovely to have good sense combined with such an amusing writing style - a refreshing break from all the super-serious diet and exercise sites!
4 posts Page 1 of 1