The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Fitness: It starts with you
19 Jun 2015, 01:25
Currently, with 19 open browser tabs and dozens of others already closed while on a search for something else (of course), I found two worth sharing here. The first, on personal motivation:

https://breakingmuscle.com/sports-psych ... s-with-you

Enjoy.
Re: Fitness: It starts with you
07 Jul 2015, 05:57
To add my 50 cents meditation motivate us to do what we like to. Beside changing my eating habits just started meditation.
07 Jul 2015, 09:21
An interesting article. Certainly I find when changing eating habits to find what works for me, telling people about it just invites a barrage of 'advice'. With exercise though, I have heard it said elsewhere that you should tell other people (trusted friends/family) the goals and new habits you have set for yourself, as they can hold you to account if you skip a workout, for example, and that may make you more likely to stick to your new habit. I think it depends on your personality type though, as to whether that would actually help or hinder you!
09 Jul 2015, 12:58
What a great article! I love this person's humour and the good sense that lies behind it
Thank you ADF x
30 Dec 2016, 13:21
thanks for the information. That is really helpful!
5 posts Page 1 of 1