The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

27 posts Page 1 of 2
Fall (=Autumn) weight fall
18 Sep 2018, 09:33
Hello everyone! I am back here again after a significant pause. I was getting rather tired of fasting. And did I enjoy eating 'normally'. This morning I weighed 56.1 kg. I haven't eaten anything yet today. S.o it will be downwards an onward from here. :smile:
Re: Fall (=Autumn) weight fall
18 Sep 2018, 16:00
Good to see you back, @Margotsylvia. I don't think that a short break from fasting does any harm at all - unless it turns into a long break and lots of over-eating! :grin: At least you know how to shed any extra weight, although you haven't got much more than an allowable daily fluctuation there, so nothing to worry about! Well done!
19 Sep 2018, 09:30
Thanks for your nice comments, Stowgate Resident. I m easing myself into fasting again. so not a dramatic weight loss. 55.9 kg.
A little bit is better than nothing at all. :smile:
20 Sep 2018, 09:34
.Slowly does it - it seems. 55.8 kg this morning. At least it is going down. :smile:
21 Sep 2018, 09:34
It is rainy and quite dark here. Autumn is here. My weight was 55.6 kg this morning. :smile:
22 Sep 2018, 09:45
After a Friday meal, I am pleased to note that there was no weight gain. 55.6 kg today too. :smile:
23 Sep 2018, 10:01
Today my weight was 55.1 kg. That means I have lost 1 kg in a week :grin:
25 Sep 2018, 09:27
Today's weight was 55.5 kg. This time it is harder to lose.... Well. I must keep at it. Except this week end I am going away and cannot control my diet as well over there. I think maybe an other break coming up. Such is life!
26 Sep 2018, 09:41
55.6kg this morning and we have a major storm going on here. :smile:
26 Sep 2018, 12:09
I hope you are safe from the storms Margotsylvia!
27 Sep 2018, 10:23
Because the wet storm we did not do our 5 km walk yesterday. This morning it was still very windy, but not raining. So we had a shorter walk in the strong wind. My husband and I, that is. :smile: And my weight today was 55.5 kg.
28 Sep 2018, 09:35
I ll be gone away and eating this weekend. Made chocolate brownies and a flowerless chocolate cake for the weekend. :smile:
01 Oct 2018, 09:18
I am back here now, weighing 56.3 kg. Not too bad, actually. Lots of carbs at the week end. I am still eating food now. :smile:
02 Oct 2018, 09:32
56.1 kg this morning, although I am not controlling my eating. :smile:
04 Oct 2018, 09:23
It is really quiet here! I did not write yesterday, yet today I was on the top of the list. I AM now fasting again. This morning my weight was 60 kg. So far dong OK in fasting. I am so used to it, that it is almost a lifestyle for me. :smile:
27 posts Page 1 of 2