The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

34 posts Page 1 of 3
I'm back to 4:3 after my holiday.

Good luck Wednesday fasters! :clover: :clover:
We are also on the Wednesday dateline here in Sydney. My second fast day this week, and looking forward to the results showing good health and invigoration. I find I shop in a rationed and rational way now...no loading the pantry with stores for grandchildren which tempt me instead. So, I need some ease a cold lozenges and dishwashing liquid. Plus, I'll use up the pulses and frozen veges I have already. Goodoh!
Wednesday is one of my regular 4:3 days so I'm looking to have an interesting day with a peaceful fast.

I used to be very cold on fast days, even during Summer tho' particularly during the Autumn/Winter but that seems to have improved altho' I don't know if I might experience it again as we move from Summer to Autumn.

Today feels quite cold and wet so I shall pack plenty of miso and broth powder to take with me as well as my usual cherry tomatoes tho' I've some baby peppers as a special treat for today.

May peace of mind and non-rumbling tums be with all Wednesday fasters. :clover:
Hi all,
Count me in, this is going to be my first full fast, got through till tea time on Monday and then had some think to eat and the hungry monster took over.
Today is my last day of holiday and back to work tomorrow. so it should be a good fasting day I think with lots of meeting planned and catching up on paperwork. going to give today a go as well as lots of things to do here like cleaning the house, mowing the lawns and generally getting back in to the swing of going to work after a few weeks off work.

All the best to you all.

Newmanfor2015
I'm fasting today as I failed on Monday, I've had two golden kiwi fruit and some strawberries so far and have a rubbishy old lean cuisine for tonight but that's fine as I know I'll be indulging the next few days!
And me, not usual day, but needs must!
I'm in today. Battling the holiday gain before an indulgent long weekend away in Bath!
I'm in. Usual Weds fast. And again today I am FREEZING. It seems to be more of a problem on fast days now - I can't seem to get warm. I'm also grumpy but that's because I'm at work. Hey ho.

Good luck all.
I'm in aswell, plus it's my first back to back, so let's see how it goes. Oxo at the ready as it's getting chilly.
I'm fasting as well, part of the present ADF regime. Not usually my fast day. Black tea and coffee so far.
My weight is behaving really strangely. I reported before how I fasted and didn't loose any weight. My next fast day I was ever so strict, didn't even snack. Ate salad at 17:30. I lost a pound. Then yesterday was a feed day. I had even two pieces of low carb cream cake with berries on top. And today I have gone down a further 100 grams!!! Today I am going to snack at 15:00, because today I have a strenuous Astanga Yoga class 17:00 - 18:00. I walk there and back, which will be 50 minutes walking as well. Supper at 19:00. I love this way of eating, because I can experiment which suits me and not. It is very fascinating. Good luck to all Wednesday fasters: slowly does it.
Good morning! Yes fasting today as I'm 4:3ing & trying to lose more inches & weight so the dress I'm wearing to my sons wedding in two weeks won't be so close fitting. I can't change the dress so I'm trying to change me :lol: Just going to do my exercises then get hot & sweaty on my exercise bike & nothing except water & coffee until supper at 6-0pm when I will have an M & S Fuller Longer meal & a piece of fruit. In between fasting days I am just having salads & no alcohol at all so I'm hoping it will all work because I'm beginning to panic!
I will push myself exercising because I have a massage booked this afternoon. I hope you all have a good day fasting. The sun is shining here in Sussex :grin:
Good morning all

Yes, I am in as well. Last fast of the week and already I am really cold again as well. Today I have come more prepared though wearing a sweatshirt instead of a T-Shirt etc.

I'm going to do it my usual way. Bottle of sparkling flavoured water with me to work instead of latte, small lunch, not sure yet what and medium dinner (1 tortilla wrap with salad, chicken and low calorie mayo/sweet chillie sauce).

Good luck to all :clover:

Last week I didn't loose any weight but instead a full centimeter on both hips and belly. Hoping for a little bit of weight loss this week, but as long as the overall me is getting smaller both is fine.
I'm joining you today - Wednesday is not a normal day for me but it's my nephews wedding tomorrow so I've opted for today . Fizzy water, tea and a salad for dinner. Good luck everyone :clover:
I'm in too, as usually do Wednesday or Thursday. I no longer tend to get hungry but would like more tea right now... However realised the other day that the milk in tea adds up when you drink it in the quantities I like! Sadly, I just can't get into fruit/green tea etc.
Am just about to do my C25K run.
Good luck you Wednesday Whizzers x
Specially @lizbean for the wedding tomorrow ( have a great time!) and
@Isis best of luck changing you not the dress! Youve still got two weeks :like: x
Best of luck to @NewManfor2015 with yr first full fast, and returning to work tomoz and to @maryAnn back from hols
@debs i used to like Lean Cuisines - tho they were never filling enough, but ok bulked out with extra veg.Cant seem to get them in the uk these days..i used to like chicken with wild rice.
@margotsylvia respect for giving ADF a go..i found it a bit too challenging when i had a go,only managed a week or so!
Keep warm those feeling chilly! Hot drinks,slimmasoups,etc,should do the trick! X
34 posts Page 1 of 3