The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

18 posts Page 1 of 2
Sunday Fast 12th April
11 Apr 2015, 22:57
Beautiful sunny morning here, up and had 2 coffees and some water. Soup defrosting for post walk breakfast, then mini protein bar, dark chocolate and orange is flavour of the month. Then I might try this packet of 'Creamy vegetable spelt' (Ainsley Harriott) I bought on a whim. 145 cals per serve, but I'll add veg, broccoli and pumpkin. Will go 500 to 800 cals today.
Re: Sunday Fast 12th April
11 Apr 2015, 23:52
That sounds like a good plan GMH. Enjoy that walk on your beautiful beach.
Xxx julianna
12 Apr 2015, 04:59
Not in today @GMH as I'm DODOing. Strange not to be fasting on a Sunday :bugeyes:
God luck to the very small band of Sunday fasters and I'll join you next Sunday! :clover:
12 Apr 2015, 05:08
Well feeling somewhat lazy and unmotivated today..i'm sure it was that 1/4 Restavit I took last night, can't imagine taking a whole 1! So plans a bit awry. Had a small bit of zucchini, pumpkin sour cream, cheese ish I made yesterday. Not much and not hungry, just restless. Hopefully my waywardness will stop. off for 2nd walk with my friend. Dogs will need bringing back from the dead too :-) they are lying about here asleep
12 Apr 2015, 08:02
I' m in for second day of B2B
Oh iknow that restless feeling @GMH .it makes me want to eat!
Keep moving,keep busy..have a fab fast,Sunday Sensations!
12 Apr 2015, 08:57
@CandiceMarie :oops: I went over the cliff. Nevermind there's Tuesday and Thursday...I'M feeling like a podgy article (my new favourite saying :grin: )!
12 Apr 2015, 10:59
Good luck to our Sunday fasters. Tis very quiet!
12 Apr 2015, 11:38
Yeah there's always another day @GMH!
Glad you like my expression! :lol:
12 Apr 2015, 12:11
Trying again too, my usual Sunday fast. The biggest problem is still sticking to under 500 cal. once I start eating. Going all day without food hasn't been a problem. Can't seem to get my resolve back. Oh,well....here we go (yet) again. Good luck all you remaining Sunday fasters. :clover:
12 Apr 2015, 16:17
Hi @judithn x john denver sang," some days are diamonds,some days are stones"
I find that applies to fastdays..some run more smoothly than others,some fastdays i find my resolve has gone AWOL! X
Confession Time: i had a tiny bite of Beau's vanilla fudge cake
Glad i did coz it made me realise i didnt want a slice of it anyways!
Pretty darn hungry now tho and have had a small nibble at my ham salad meal for later ! X
12 Apr 2015, 16:43
How are you "podgy articles" I mean @candicemarie@GMH and @judithn coping? Is it all going well now? Fancy being the only 3 fasting today. Well done! xx
12 Apr 2015, 19:24
Ah well..second weekender B2B done and dusted
Just time for a 40 cal hot choc and then The Kitchen Is Closed! X
12 Apr 2015, 19:27
Well done Candy, that's a terrific achievement! xx
12 Apr 2015, 19:37
Hi all,
Definitely another podgy article here!
I've been in today - hopefully the start of a sensible full 5/2 week. Last week I maintained successfully on one fast day, two gym sessions & various Easter Eggs. This coming week will see 2 fast days (incl today) & I shall lose weight!
See you next week Sunday fasters.
12 Apr 2015, 20:11
@CandiceMarie forgive me for asking but how do you manage a back to back :shock: what does it feel like? I envisage being on my knees .... errh I'm mean horizontal on my back :bugeyes:
18 posts Page 1 of 2