The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

19 posts Page 2 of 2
Hallo! Breakfast was Pukka chai and a satsuma. Later a black coffee, later an apple, later Moroccan tea. Dinner has been stir fry and pilchards and a few black grapes. Evenings are always tricky as I tend to get the munchies and have to Be Strong! Water to hand.
I allow 70 cals for a Ryvita and some cottage cheese as I can't sleep if I have the munchies.
Well it's 4:12pm/16:12 and I haven't had anything but broth or black coffee or water. I have to say, that I think it's *loads* easier now that I'm not eating in the morning or attempting to graze with my 500 calories. I plan to eat a large meal of chicken and veggeis in two hours and be a pretty happy girl for most of the evening.
Good to hear you've all survived and had a laugh at my badger head :lol:

I ended up with chicken curry with just a lil bit of rice and I couldnt eat it all ...normally I'd have a plate full and a naan bread as well.

I think my stomach has been talking to my brain all these years and telling me I'm full but I've just not heard it over these rowdy badgers :?
19 posts Page 2 of 2