The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

50 posts Page 2 of 4
Hey Bert, that was clever of you to crop Nessie, well done and I have to say that she certainly is one VERY glamorous lady, fab bone structure and I'd even go as far as saying that, lovely as the Edinburgh photograph is, it does not actually do her justice.

Ballerina x :heart:
Yep right there Bal :victory: she's even better in real life :cool:
Talking of iPads,laptops etc @silverdarling and @Nessie..i get my laptop back tomorrow..it needed looking at and at last i got round to putting it into the shop..i ve been using an ipad for ages now,well over a year,and not sure i remember how to use laptop any more :?: but will be glad to see it again,coz tho ipad is fab in many ways..sometimes it is SO infuriating! :confused:
Couldn't live without my iPad now - after 2 years, don't know how I did before ... :bugeyes:
What are you two @Silverdarling and @CandiceMariedoing still up and about at this time of night? I can't sleep, what's your excuse?

Hi Bal @Ballerina! I am dog tired as only had two hours sleep last night and same the night before
Tho very tired,i' m not sleepy so no point getting into bed yet
Whats keeping you awake Bal? Hope you can settle soon x
Ps where's @Debs..she's usually here at night..our night anyways! :lol:
image.jpg
Sending some sleepy vibes yr way xx
(92.1 KiB) Downloaded 37 times
Hi CD, I actually have had two great nights sleep so I suppose it was too much to ask that I'd have a third. My sleep patterns are just so bad these days but at least I don't have to get up for anything important in the morning........might have a hot drink in a bit then go back to bed, hope you get some sleep soon. Wonder if @Debs is on patrol tonight?

Might pop over to the insomnia tent and shine my torch about,see if i can see her
I agree with you,Bal, i hate being sleepless but i dont really let it trouble me too much if i dont have a heavy schedule next day.. X
And lets face it as a retiree,the most taxing thing i ever have is a check up at the dentists! :lol:
I' m goona have a little cuppa..howz Your dear OH? And is he well away in BoBo land as i type? X
He's long gone, lucky man so I shall let him enjoy his sleep uninterrupted by my tossing and turning

I' m listening to something on local radio called The Peaceful Hour ...trying to lull self into serenity and sleepiness with gentle songs..... :?: :sleepy: x x

Ps just seen what you wrote in the fat bloaters tent! Made me laugh! Actually if my head was bigger,my hips wd look smaller! :lol: x
I'm downstairs, in the kitchen, tucked up on the sofa, heated throw keeping me warm not that I really need it with the AGA blasting away but it's a very peaceful place to try and sleep. We have a glass roof over the sitting area so I can see the stars and the moon.....sometimes but not tonight, boo hoo

Oh that sounds fab spesh seeing the moon n stars some nights...
Any little pets tucked in with you? X
I' m looking out over our communal gardens and Catholic Cathedral down the road ( Paddys Wigwam) ...love the streeet lights here as they are the oldfashioned type that the lamplighter used to come round and light..
Wish whe you n OH were here that i had been well nuff to show you round
Still wince when i think of you two wearing yr feet to stumps walking round my city.xx :confused:
No pets but we do have next doors cat in the house somewhere. They have gone to Florida for 5 weeks and we are in loco parentis in their absence. She will turn up about 4 or 5 in the morning for a snuggle, lovely, here she is.....

Oh what a sweety! X i love petsitting!
Cannot wait for DD and SIL to come back home later thsi year..they are getting a dachshund..Mabel- Louise..cannot wait to be a granny to her x
I love it too, she is called Jenny and on the other side is Peggy, here she is......
50 posts Page 2 of 4