The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

50 posts Page 1 of 4
And our first GG is ...
C'mon - don't be shy now ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well I am going to post it for her - it's Azureblue!

image.jpg
(51.92 KiB) Downloaded 127 times

What a wonderful pic - and your grandson will treasure in years to come :victory: :heart:
Come on @PennyForthem - you're next :cool:
SD I am blushing furiously now. Too kind :0)
I don't know about gorgeous but I am a granny 10 times over, love every one of them to bits, I wish I could post pictures I have some lovely drawings of myself once they were explained to me. I am proud of every one of my wrinkles all eared over the years. 5 children, 10 foster babies and 10 grandchildren, roll on the great grandchildren although I will have a while to wait.
Like I said @Azureblue at least there's no fried egg sarnie in evidence - oh wait a minute, what is that your plait is covering?? :razz: :grin: :wink:
@nessie - you definitely qualify in the gorgeous granny stakes - get a pic on here girl!!

Or I might have to get bully emeritus @Ballerina on here to give you a shove to the front! :wink:
@Silverdarling after being here for a year I can't even get an Avitar so no hope od any photographs.
Great idea SD!
Lovely to see you @Azureblue what a great photo!
Come on @nessie get someone to post a pic for you and join the Glam Gran Gallery! X
And may I introduce you to - @Nessie!!!
image.jpg
(8.86 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
Ohhhhhh here she is and looking wonderful! X x
Thank you SD x
@Silverdarling How do you folks do that. It is soooo clever. Is it because I am working on an i pad or is it that I am just thick.
Found the photo from the Tartan meetup, saved to my photos on iPad, then edited by cropping, then uploaded. Seemples! :wink:
And you're definitely not thick!
50 posts Page 1 of 4