The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

50 posts Page 3 of 4
And just in case anyone is interested here is Millie the one we looked after in Scotland, she is one lovely but slightly mad labradoodle
Ohhh wow how lovely is she! X look at this little cutie..my old friend Lucy..the only dog ive ever met who HATES going for walks! X ohh rats it is too big..
Just bumping this up to bring our two gorgeous grannies to peeps' attention, and to hopefully get some more pics posted ... :cool: :cool: :cool:
Yes sorry SD..we shd have been in the Wags Tent! Xx
I have two grandsons born two weeks apart who are now two. Also a grand daughter born this month.
Azureblue, what a lovely photograph, so natural and loving, you and your lovely grandson are lucky people indeed.

Bobshouse, congratulations on your little grand daughter hope you see all your little ones often. Where in France are you? It sounds lovely.

I'm not a grandmother, I'm afraid I'm just a step-grand dad's moll but I get called grandma and given lots of hugs and kisses by two lovely children, something I never thought would happen to me so I'm happy with that.

Ballerina x :heart:
I am in Lower Normandy deep amongst dairy farmers! No street lights, no neighbours! I have chickens and ducks running around the garden, three cats and two dogs. The dogs were rescued here as puppies. Frank is a 10 month Teckle/Yorkie cross and Bruno is now two years and is a Boxer/Mastiff cross. They are both gorgeous! I live in an old granite farmhouse we are slowly renovating and are trying to be self sufficient. No central heating, woodburner for heat and woodburning Esse for cooking. Water is heated via a heat exchanger and solar tubes! A long way from my modern house in England!
Oh congrats @Bobshouse! How wonderful firstly to have yr granddaughter,then in the space of two weeks( !) suddenly two more little angels to add to the mix ! What bliss! X
Wow @Nessie, you would win the 'Glamorous Grannie' title at Butlins Holiday camp any day! You look amazing!
Ooh got your hands full there Bobshouse, and wonderfully so. Nothing better than being out amongst friendly animals and grandchildren all mixing in together.
Blimey look at the time! Must. Get. Up.
Now you are all embarrassing me. I just popped off to read Marks daily apple and when I come back you lovely ladies are buttering me up. I will accept your compliments as I don't get many normally. Almost bed time I'm off. sorry when I got up this had not sent so I am now just going out for a walk, sunshine and birdsong lovely.
Hey @Zamale! Don't forget that you are now a new and glam member of this Tent too!
I saw you'd written somewhere that you aren't a glam Gran,but you forget we see yr photo every time you write on the forum,so we KNOW just how lovely you are.. A beautiful Nanna indeed :like: x
Quite right, CD, new grandma on the block and in my eyes she's quite glamorous , well done Zamale

Ballerina x :heart:
I am fit to bursting! At 63, well I shall be 64 when it happens, my elder son and my lovely daughter-in-law are expecting their first baby around Valentine's Day next year.....yippppeeeeeee! It's early days yet so can't get too excited I suppose. I can't wait to join you all.
Oh lovely news Auriga! Many congratulations all round, your life is about to change in so many ways, all wonderful! x
50 posts Page 3 of 4