The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

70 posts Page 1 of 5
The Crimble Quiz Tent is now open for business!

For questions on 1930s (Round 1) click on the link!

chat-f12/crimble-quiz-round-1-1930s-t9575.html

You have until Sunday night - already have 22 replies - need a few more, and then can move on to Round 2, the 40s - a hard round this time :razz: :lol:

:clover: :cool: :clover: :cool: :clover: :cool: :clover: :cool: :clover:
Just a big thank you to Silverdarling for organising this with all your other current 'happenings'.!!!
Love a quiz :geek:

Look forward to hearing how the big bash goes and hope the oldies don't get too messy and embarrass their younger relatives!!!

Debs
Blimey. I think I will get knocked out fairly early on :bugeyes: :bugeyes:
@Debs thanks no problem - will definitely report back!

@rawkaren - you are top of the leaderboard at the mo!!!!! But only 3 submissions!!!!
Come on the rest of you !!!!! :victory: :wink:
Can I join in too, or are we supposed to have signed up for this?? :confused:
OMG!!! :confused: I can only answer one question :curse: :shock:
Sorry, this is not for me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I submitted my answers. Come on @Coffeetime! You can do it! Make something up (funny or logical) :geek: , take a wild guess :?: , that's what I did! :razz:

edit: LOL I just looked up some of the questions, Oh well maybe I'll do better next round! :lol: :lol: :lol:
OK @Betsysgr8, I'll do it for you :wink: :razz:
coffeetime wrote: OK @Betsysgr8, I'll do it for you :wink: :razz:

You go girl! :victory: :like: :clover:
Done mine . :dazed: I put something down for each one - I think it will be obvious I didn't cheat! :razz:
Lil wrote: Done mine . :dazed: I put something down for each one - I think it will be obvious I didn't cheat! :razz:

Likewise for me too! :smile:
Just submitted my answers and nearly had a heart attack when I thought I'd put them on the thread! :shock: Can you tell it was my first pm on here? :grin:

Good Luck everyone. (I think I may have peaked - and I didn't know all the answers at that!) :lol:
I can't even work how to send the (wrong) answers, where do we post them?

Ignore this message, I've just found the instructions...... :doh:
Too exhausted right to go, read, concentrate, put my brain cells together and send answers after last night so will do tomorrow morning and report right after :wink:
Done, Phew!
I passed on 2 and put silly answers down for some, and guessed the ones I really should have known.
70 posts Page 1 of 5