The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

70 posts Page 4 of 5
Why not change the sentence to read "New registrations to participate in this year's quiz are closed"?
Ssssssssssh - it's sooooooooooo noisey in here... and some of us are trying to study you know! :geek: Having seen the questions for the 30s, most of which I think I was lucky to answer 'cos hubby's a bit of a film buff and it's rubbed off on me over the years and I got lucky with a couple of questions. But serious studying needed for 40s, 50s and 60s I fear ..... so head down for me for a bit... :grin: (You can't beat a good bit of friendly competition can you :bugeyes: )
Sent my answers in last night then asked hubby to have a go. He seems to think I've got a few of my guesses wrong but didn't know the answers to the ones I passed on so that made me feel better!
I think I have some right, but some are guesses (mainly the film ones; not too good on those!)
carorees wrote: Why not change the sentence to read "New registrations to participate in this year's quiz are closed"?

Ok @carorees - but will need you to do this for me, as it's locked thread
:bugeyes: :wink: let's hope this does the trick
I figure I could be lucky last as I believe I was pretty woeful with my answers oh but it is fun thanks
I've just sent in my answers but eeek, that was hard! Don't think I'll be winning any Brit prizes with my performance lol!
Just sent my answers and, lucky for me, I am a 30s nuts, a D nuts, and a JS nuts :grin: :razz: :cool:

Edit to delete the names I just wrote. Silly me, I was about giving some clues.... :shock:
Just need answers from @AnneBZ and @Whatkatiedid now - closing time is tomorrow night! Not long now :lol: :wink: well done everybody!
Not long now until I reveal the answers!

And do you want to know just top scorers, or what everyone has scored????? :?:

I could do a leader board, like on Strictly!

And then on to the next round ... :shock: :wink:
oh, a leader board...like Merlin, I don't mind if it shows me up as ignorant!
Tee hee.... we could have the lowest score eliminated each round - I'd be one of the first, if not THE first!
Shucks, I missed the boat (or rather, the tent) because I've been away and didn't see the original post.
So I'm gonna lurk and have a go on my own... :grin:
I would like to see all of the results but please, no eliminations. We might not know much about the 1930s but do well in the later quizzes - or not. We won't know until we try. I could hardly answer any of the questions so I had fun thinking up silly answers. If anyone else did that then it would be interesting to hear the funniest ones.
70 posts Page 4 of 5