The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

194 posts Page 1 of 13
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 Next
" I ' m as mad as hell and I' m not gonna take it any more" as someone once said in a film!
I ve lost near two stone,can still comfortably lose another two or three, and still not be slim,tho prob slim enough for a 64 yr old ageing hippie
Sooo many fantastic peep on here are now so slim/ slimmish thats it's hard to spot us tubbies,tho goodness knows,we are big enough!
Anyone else out there with over two stone or so to shed who want to join me? I am dragging my sorry ass into this Tent and gonna fast,repair and replenish like billyo :like:
Slimmer sisters welcome to come neighbouring ..bring buns.......ohhhh no i didnt mean to write that! X
Yes I'm in @CandiceMarie as you know I've got another 50lbs ish to lose so that 3*5 stone approx.
Feeling very fat at the moment with 2 courses down and resting before my 3rd :shock: :shock: :shock:
I may have mentioned a recent photo of me looked like a badly made double bed.
No really.
Would like to be less but my body seems to not want to let any more go ...
May have to try to make my bed look smarter if not smaller!
CM - it was Peter Finch in Network who said that - wonderful film, also with Faye Dunaway, and he was awarded a posthumous Oscar :geek: :geek: :geek:

re this thread, know it's been said so often before that it's become the cliche to end all cliches - but it is true that all that matters really is how nice people are, and how well they treat others :heart: but I know from what people have posted here on the forum though that there are some real and life-long struggles going on with self-image and esteem caused by their perceptions of themselves, often originating with family and parents, so I recognise that it's by no means going to disappear just cos someone says 'oooh it doesn't matter, you're a nice person' - won't stop us saying it though! :razz: :razz: :wink: and hoping it goes a little way towards making you feel better about things :heart:
@azureblue its always good to try n look glossy no matter how big we are or feel we are! Always have some lippy on and a bit of jewellery ,a nice scarf or whatever!
Pretty sure you look nothing like an unmade bed tho x
Thanks @silverdarling its true..we may be really nice and thats what matters but feeling uncomfortable and with a wardrobe of ill fitting or too tight clothes, life can feel not nice! But i appreciate your sentiments and agree with them wholeheartedly.x
Hope you two,SD and AB will visit me,Sue and Iz in our tent..tho sounds like Iz mightnt have to hang out there for long tho !X and keep up with the success stories,they give us something to hang onto! Xx
@Silverdarling you are so right of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc :heart:
I've said this before somewhere but I love my new look, new clothes and yes now I can say it my new body shape :shock:
Yes I do really but would love to lose some more weight so from here onwards every stone lost is now a bonus obviously I'm greedy and would love 3 more bonuses. Lol

Just knew you + @Azureblue would be far too skinny for this tent but you can pop in for coffee anytime with @CandiceMarie @izzy And me
We the three fat blasters :shock: :shock: :shock:
I could definitely lose 2 stone, maybe 3. It is just hanging on for dear life though!
Hi Cousin! Don't be so down on yourself. It would be good to see a progress tracker which is also a good motivator. So far I have lost my legs, arms, shoulders and anything into between is hideously slow to go. So yes I still feel fat and look fat too! But, in my heart I know this is where my last 30 is sitting. It will be the last to go.
Slinks back in two stone heavier! Have been in a pit of depression for months. Now in recovery and wanting to shed the weight so am back. It starts again tomorrow.
As one who's lost quite a bit, can I say... size doesn't matter? No? Thought so... but in so many ways, it doesn't.
But then again, if it really didn't, we wouldn't be here, would we?
So, girls, our perceptions of ourselves are the clincher, aren't they.
If I say that, at less than 10stone 7lbs, my waist is too plump, will you believe me? Because it is. Far too plump.

And @sue.q time you bit the bullet and posted a photo so we can all see your gorgeous self.
Well I have had the pleasure of meeting CandiceMarie and as I've said in a previous post she is a cracking looking woman and a lovely person to boot. I bet her Beau thinks he is very lucky to have her! I've never met or seen the other ladies who have responded to this thread but I can tell from their posts that they are equally lovely people that I would be thrilled to have as a friend. You have all done remarkably well on your different weight loss journeys and I'm sure you will all continue in the same vein and show us your butterfly selves after you have thrown off your extra chrysalis! xxx
Just popped in to say hello. @sue.q and all, just take it 1lb at a time. Don't even think about stones. Slow and steady wins the race x
Welcome back @Bobshouse rest a while here with us I'm so glad you're on the road to recovery :heart: :heart:
You certainly don't look fat at all but why not join us over in the low carb tent for one week of LC
that's a great fat blasting tool :heart:
:clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:

Yes @Wendy Darling well check the one pound at a time that's fine for me :heart: :heart:
callyanna wrote: Well I have had the pleasure of meeting CandiceMarie and as I've said in a previous post she is a cracking looking woman and a lovely person to boot. I bet her Beau thinks he is very lucky to have her! I've never met or seen the other ladies who have responded to this thread but I can tell from their posts that they are equally lovely people that I would be thrilled to have as a friend. You have all done remarkably well on your different weight loss journeys and I'm sure you will all continue in the same vein and show us your butterfly selves after you have thrown off your extra chrysalis! xxx

She is that, @callyanna. Take a bow @candicemarie
PennyForthem wrote: And @sue.q time you bit the bullet and posted a photo so we can all see your gorgeous self.

:shock: :shock: :shock: @PennyForthem Absolutely no one has dared to point a camera in my direction for at least
15 years in fear of losing the camera and their LIFE!!!
As @rawkaren would say maybe when I'm "cooked" I'll do a before + after maybe :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 Next
194 posts Page 1 of 13