The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

50 posts Page 3 of 4
I am happy today too! The photos we took on holiday I rather like looking at and sending to my friends....such a change from last year being so fed up with what I looked like on a photo. And the sun is shining and it's great! :sun:
I am very happy and contented. I'm in the back garden of my sister, thue sun is shining and it's warm. There is a breeze moving through the trees and making that lovely rustling sound.
I have coffee and juice as I'm just back in from a massive walk into town and back. It took me just under an hour so must be over three miles each way. My legs and feet know they've been worked. And I am in a fasted state so feeling rather virtuous.
It's so peaceful and quiet, just the odd traffic noise but no machinery, air con, brattish children.
*contented sighs* and big smiles.
It will be perfect when Beloved joins me later when he's finished work.
oh, and managed to get some trousers. size 8 !!!! I know it's vanity sizing but it feels good, 'specially when the 10s really are too big :shock:
Well done on getting your trousers size 8s!!!@janeg
Glad you're enjoying the peace + quite + sunshine :sun:

Well I'm rather happy and full of renewed motivation again because I sneaked on the scales this morning after doing a sort of fast on Saturday and then yesterdays 20:4
I saw the mid 96 again now I'm very hopeful for Fridays weigh in.... happy happy happy dance :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am loving reading all these happy posts. Indeed, they make me rather happy!

So did wearing my bathing suit at the beach and having my hubby ask me why I don't get a bikini. (The man is quite nearsighted, which is nature's way of keeping us older ladies attractive to our mates, but still!)
Hey, I'm feeling outrageously happy today :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's 30 degrees, I'm sitting in the garden and for once I am not working. Planning to have some fun times this weekend. :wink: Generally enjoying the fastday 'happy pill' :grin: :grin: someone tie me down ............
What a great feeling @Auriga to like yourself in a photo. That's great!
I posted this on chatterbox but I realized that I should post it here too.
I am happy because I had a lovely 2 weeks school holiday. Very relaxing. I didn't fast at all and I ate more carbs and I put on 2.8 KGS. Back to work last week with 2 proper fast days and lower carbs and eating windows and most of it has disappeared with only 0.3kgs to shift. How cool is that. This WOE really works for life. :victory:
Xxx julianna
What a great tent for all the happy people. I feel like you @ Auriga for the last 6 months and after rather quite a few years. And what a great feeling it is. And health I also have improved a lot. Now I have to make a choice between many things which they look good on me where as only last year this time, I had to try many pieces on to find one that suites me. Its a great happy feeling every day.
I'm happy in that I didn't realise that minus 3 stone would make so much difference in the heat. I didn't feel anywhere near as hot as I normally do. Oh and last night went to see some comedy at the local club it was brilliant. Edinburgh fringe previews and both comics were good.
Rather happy - just bought some new walking trousers which were reduced - size 8. Ok, not skinny jeans, but size 8. :lol: If only they had had the really nice blue ones I really liked but only saw in a 10. Ah well, mustn't grumble.
Oops, forgot to enter a post in this tent last week when I was really happy celebrating my first fastiversary. Nice reactions to my celebration topic made me even more happy. Still happy, so not too late for a visit to this wonderful tent. :like:
Hello @Hazelnut20 - hey I think we should bump this up my lovely! Hazelnut and I found this happy space when we bumped in to each other earlier on the forum during the summer. When we fast our mental clarify can bring overwhelming happiness. So if you feel rather happy please feel to post your happiness here. I'm happy - it's the L'pool meet up next Monday - have to close down the London home and move North :shock: Anyone free to cat sit?
Liz x
@Merlin @CandiceMarie
Hello to you my cheerful @lizbean!

Thank you so much for a timely reminder about the mental clarity. When I have been in full fasting swing, I have become overwhelmingly cheerful, seeing the positive side to everything & generally bouncing around like Tigger! As soon as I go back to eating junk and not exercising, my mood dips significantly and I get caught in a vicious circle of comfort eating in an attempt to cheer myself up.

I promise to visit this tent much more often in 2015.....as it is a lovely place to be - full of lovely people!

Seasons Greetings one and all!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Hang on....I love this tent,
Happy to be happy.
I'm happy because all my friends today commented on how I've lost weight! Yay! Only 'diet' that's ever worked :-) Only been on it 6 weeks!
I'm happy because I just found out yesterday that I am in good health. For the last month I've had a health scare. A month ago I had 4 days off work with a very sore tum. It felt like I'd been punched in the stomach. After ultrasounds and ct scan they found enlarged lymph nodes which could indicate lymphoma ( blood cancer). After seeing a haemotologist and another ct and pet scan and blood work ( everything was clear) she concluded that my lymph nodes were enlarged as a reaction to the gastro bug I had the week before. She released me and said that I don't have to come back. Yay! What a relief. It is a gift for me to know that I am in excellent health which I wasn't 23 KGS ago. She also said that I don't have the clotting disorder that I was told that I had 20 years ago. So I've been given the best present ever- my health! My goal is to get older and be on no meds which I'm sure IF is helping with. I don't have to take low dose aspirin any more so I am med free healthy and so happy! :victory:
Xxx julianna
50 posts Page 3 of 4